Sincerely

-Im so sorry for not posting yesterday! I had went somewhere all day and I got home around 8:30 so I pretty much had to go to bed. I'll see if I can make it up to you with this new part. Also, if you haven't noticed, I put up a new picture for the top photo. Like it? I do. Anyway, to the story.-

Shoto Todoroki POV

Soon after we got to the classroom, English with Present Mic started. But I could stop thinking about a little green haired someone. The way he asked me to sit with them, and the fact that he asked me at all was really sincere. I loved how cute his green fluffy hair bounced when he laughs, and his adorable ey- wait what? I've never had thoughts like that before and I'm honestly ashamed. I don't think to far ahead of it and mentally shame myself before engaging with class.

~'• Time Skip; After Class •'~

"Hey, one more thing kids. Haven't you heard there's gonna be a Festival tomorrow? It's too celebrate the teaching of All Might at UA. It would be most respectful to go, so I recommend it. But it's a masked Festival, so no one knows who anyone is." Present Mic kept telling everyone about the festival, as Shoto zoned out.

I guess I could go. Good thing it's masked, so no one will know it's me if I go. I probably won't tell my old man, because he's probably to say no, yeah, I'll sneak out- Shoto was cut off if his thoughts to Midoriya calling his name.

"Todoroki-kun? Are you ok?" Izuku asked.

"Yes Midoriya-kun, why do you ask?" I said recalibrating.

"I had called your name 5 times." He said blankly.

"Oh.. uh, really?" I said embarrassed but hiding it well.

"Yes, but it's ok! I was going to ask you if you were going to the festival tomorrow?" He asked me giving a forgiving smile. I stand up as he is saying this.

"Most likely, I believe I can make it." I said monotoned.

"Great! I might see you there." He says with a genuinely nice smile. He sure smiles alot, I wish I could. He skips away waving goodbye. Omg, that's cute. I thought trying to hold back a creeping dust of pink on my cheeks.

I walk by myself to my house and I open the door. The first person I see is my sister Fuyumi walk up to me and smile.

"How was your day?" She asks me.

"Good enough." I replied irritated for some reason. I walk past her to my room.

She doesn't follow me, she knows I'm in a mad mood.

But I'm not, really. I can't stop thinking about the festival. I believe it starts at 6. I can probably make it out in time.

~'• Time Skip; Next Morning •'~

I wake up to my stomach growling. I didn't eat much last night for no stupid reason.

I do my morning routine and I'm even hungrier than I usually am. I ignore it, realizing I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now.

When I get to UA I'm almost starving, but I walk up to class. I noticed that Midoriya is here before me and without his friend group. Bakugo is busy talking to his red haired friend. So I walk over to Midoriya.

"Hello Midoriya-kun. How are you this morning?" I ask and his eyes light up seeing me.

"Oh, Todoroki-kun! I'm doing great, how about you?" He says smiling.

I try not to smile as I say, "I'm good." And then we sit there in silence. I look up to see Midoriya staring at me. He notices that I noticed and apologies while scratching the back of his head. I can't hold it back any more. I smile a tiny smile at him. He becomes surprised, blushing a little?

"Todoroki-kun! Your smiling!" He gasps.

"Oh, I am?" I play dumb, actually convincing him.

We talk casually about absolutely nothing.

~'• Time Skip; The Evening •'~ ( Dang alot of time skips )

Izuku Midoriya POV

I get home and greet my mom. Then I rush to my bedroom. I look through my things finally finding it.

MY MASK!

( lol, ok so this is going to be hard. Im going to have to explain this to you since I don't have a picture. so his mask is the one on this costume, but to cover his eyes, there are copper "feathers" coming out of the nose part and they have holes do he can see. Fancy? Am I rite? Hold on, I can draw this. Let's see how bad it looks.-

Pffft! Omg it's so derpy

Pffft! Omg it's so derpy. It looked better in my mind. Alright, I'm not changing this. Omg lol. Ok back to the story. )

It's a little dusty but it works. I don't have any other mask except this one, so I don't really have a choice. I try it on and I could tell it was me besides the hair and clothes.

To really mess with people, I put on a hat that covers my hair pretty well.

- OMG OK SO THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT I WAS GOING TO SEARCH SONETHING AND THE FIRST THING I GET IS LGBTQ CHICK-FIL-A -

Its a big pointy hat maybe kinda like Uraraka-san's, but it's Blue not dark pink.
To match I put on a white shirt with a blue vest and black pants. I wear my black boots instead of my red ones because they are more formal.

I hear a knock on the door and I realize it's 6 already.

"Coming!" I say loudly. I open the door and I see that Iila has a mask on that resembles a knights helmet, and Uraraka has one that resembles a spell book.

"Iila-kun and Uraraka-san! You both look great!" I said.

Uraraka puts a finger up to her lips and says, "shhh! I'm going undercover." She says quietly.

"Oh ok. Sorry!" I apologise.

"Let's get going." Iila-kun says.

"Yeah, lets go!" I replied.

_____________________________________________

-Oi, I'm not dead. Not much to say except we have 56 readers! Thank you so much! I'll keep thing short to start writing the next one. Anyway, have a good day!-