Aftermath

Shoto Todoroki POV

I feel like I gave away too much by saying those last words. It's probably just me though, and my overthinking. I have to say, leaving him there broke my heart enough. But the fact that I could never see him again was 10x worse. I even shared my first kiss with him, but I don't even know who he is. Just looking at him make my heart flutter. Gosh, I think I fell in love with a stranger.

But, the worst part is.. I don't have anyone to talk about it to.

My dad would want me to focus on training before romance, and he's a homophobe. I didn't realize I was gay till this point. My older siblings, I haven't seen them in months. My closest sister, ( to my age ) Fuyumi, would make things wrose in this case. I don't have any friends, besides Midoriya I guess. But I don't think he qualifies me as his friend.

As soon as I got home, my 'father' had realized I was gone.

"Shoto Todoroki, where were you." He says sternly.

I give him the look.

"What does it matter to you anyway." I mutter irritated.

He slaps me on my cheek. I whinced.

"How dare you speak like that to your father! Your attitude is-" I cut him off.

"Like much of a father you are!" I yell, shocking him and making him more angry. I run up to my room before he has time to react.

I lock the door and sit on my bed. I can barely calm myself down. But then I think of Deku.

I realize something.

What about Midoriya? I ask myself. Dang it.

I'm falling for both.

~'•Time Skip; The Next Morning•'~

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke up to my mother wafting the smell of
Pancakes into my nose. I immediately perked up and she started laughing.

"I had no doubt this wouldn't work!" She giggled. " How was last night?"

I sat up and blushed. I remember vividly everything that happened last night.

She saw my flustered face and her mom senses knew what was going on.

"Who was it?" She asked with a fangirling smile.

"I-i don't know." I replied.

"Well, you're probably going to find out sooner or later. Come, breakfast is ready."

I walked to the dining table and sat down.

"I got a letter from your school." She said being the pancakes over.

"You did? What was it about?" I asked her.

"Apparently they're building dorm's, for the students safety. They've been having incidents with villains over the years and this year they are going to do their best to keep them safe." She said putting syrup on her pancakes. "You move in, in 3 days."

Dorm's huh.

( A/N this is all part of my plan, don't worry. You'll catch on. )

I casually talked to my mother while finishing breakfast. After breakfast I do my morning routine, and head off to school.

I meet Uraraka and Iila at the main entrance.

"Uraraka-san! Iida-kun! I'm so sorry for ditching you yesterday." I apologized.

"It's okay Mid-" Iida started.

"Dang right your sorry!" Uraraka said sternly. This shocked both me and Iila.

"I h-hope you g-guys had fun a-at l-least." I stuttered.

"Well, Uraraka-san was b-" Iida started again but Uraraka gave him a look and he stopped. "Let's get to class now." Iida corrected himself.

He walked to class in silence.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I woke up to my maid again. I did my morning routine but noticed that the slap I got yesterday had a noticable bruise on my cheek. I didn't do anything about it.

Once I got to school, I entered the classroom not as early as I usually am. I sat in my desk and took out a notebook. It was my drawing notebook.

Yes, I draw. It's very calming for when I feel agitated. I continued drawing a cat that had started. ( A/N Imagine a really detailed drawing of a cat, that's what this is. )

After about 10 minutes, Midoriya's friend group comes in, quiet? Midoriya was looking down when he came in, but then looked up when they were inside the classroom.

He comes up to me.

"Good morning Todoroki-kun!" He smiles.

"Good morning Midoriya-kun." I replied.

He notices my bruise.

"Todoroki-kun, what's that on your face?" He says reaching out to touch my face.

"Oh it's nothing..-" I cut myself off when he touches my cheek. Then he realizes what he was doing, he begins to take his hand away.

But I grab it.

"I-its okay.." I say. He looks shock and his face turns pink. I put his hand back on my cheek.

After a few seconds of his hand being on my cheek, he says,

"We should get you some ice." He adverts his eyes, still pink.

"You don't-.. ok sure." I had almost denied him, but changed my mind mid-sentance.

He removed his hand from my cheek and I got up. He walk to the door of the classroom but I felt someone's gaze burning my back.

I turned my head to find Uraraka giving me a death stare. Once she realized I had noticed, she adverted her eyes. I have a feeling she didn't like me with Midoriya.

When we were out of the classroom, I decided to talk to Midoriya. 

"Midoriya?"

"Yes?" He replied turning to face me.

"I just want to thank you for this, it's really sincere of you to help me." I gave him a blank stare. He did the thing where he looks suprised and then smiles. Deja Vu?

"It's really no problem Todoroki-kun, I just want to help a friend!" He says. I'm overjoyed that he considers me his friend. I give him a warm smile. He gasps.

"Todoroki, your smiling again!" He exclaims.

"That's good."

Once we get there, I get a bandage and some ice after she heals it. ( A/N Even though she healed it, it still will ache. That's what the ice and bandage are for. ) Recovery Girl sends us back to class, right in time for it to start.

The rest of the day goes smoothly.

~'•Time Skip; Next Days Evening•'~ ( I'm lazy )

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Okay class, I'm tired, you have this period for free time." Mr. Aziawa

Suddenly Todoroki gets up. I don't pay it much mind till I notice he's walking over here.

_____________________________________________

-Hiya! Procrastinating as usual! Have fun with this cliffhanger! And I hope you have a great day!-

( Edit: I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I thought I did but Wattpad was being weird. Anyway, your welcome for the cliffhanger.)