Episode 10

-Hiya. I'm going to say now, most of the inspiration for this episode is from 'The Two Kingdoms. But I have a different story line and ending. This episode is probably the closest it's going to get to the other one. Anyway, I recommend reading the other one, it's really good and worth reading.-

Once they arrived at the festival grounds they realized they were hungry, so Uraraka-san and Iila-kun went to find somewhere to eat leaving Midoriya lost in the crowd. He was REALLY nervous.

"Oi! Deku!" He heard someone scream. He turned around to see Kacchan approaching him.

"Wha-what?" Midoriya played dumb.

"Don't act like I don't know you, I could smell your scent!" Kacchan said. Dang, he's weird.

I didn't have much of a choice but to run. I don't want to know what Kacchan could or would do because his friends weren't with him. He ran through the crowds till he found an opening where people were dancing.

Then he saw someone.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I sat on my bed, and then looked at the sundile. It was 5:32. I should probably get ready if I want to go.

I put on a white shirt with my red vest coat and black pants with black boots. Now to pick a mask. I didn't have alot, but I did have more than one. I chose one that looked steampunk. It was one of my favorites because it was my mother's, plus it covered my scar well. I still had 20 minutes, but it took half an hour to get there, I don't mind being late though.

I somehow managed to get past all the guards for the back door and to the stables. I tacked my white horse and started on my way.

~'• Time Skip; When he arrives •'~

When I finally got there, I went into a deep wood, and I tied my steed there. Then proceeded to walk into the kingdom. And dang. It was huge. The style was different than my kingdom. It was more Japanese culture wise that our kingdom being mostly cobblestone.

I find a few people starting to dance and I stay to the side. I'm not much of a dancer, but I know how.

Oh yeah, didn't Midoriya say he was going to be here?

I might as well look out for him, if
recognize him.

~'• Time Skip; half an hour later•'~

It's been fun, but I haven't seen Midoriya. I thought I saw Uraraka-san and Iila-kun but I doubt it.

But someone comes up to me.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I saw someone who I was drawn to. Before I knew it, I was walking up to them.

Oh no, I'm in front of him now.

Then, my gay instincts kick in.
Wait wut.

"Hello! How are you on this fine evening?" I say, somehow my voice was a bit deeper, so I tried clearing my throat. He's wearing a black hat like mine.

"Oh hello. I'm fine, thank you." He stares down at me. He sounds familiar.

"I came to ask if um..." I started to heat up. I didn't know why I was over here. I quickly said something reasonable.

"You would like to dance?" I tried to make sound seemless.

He looks at me surprised, but then his eyes softened.

"Sure." He says.

He and I move to the dance circle and he holds out his hand. I grap it and he grabs my waist. Oh god, oh god. I started panicking inside my head.

I put my other hand on his shoulder and we start moving. He's pretty good.

We dance for a little bit before feeling guilty.  The real reason I'm dancing with his now is because I needed to get away from Kacchan, so he couldn't get to me before my friends did. He would probably start asking things about my quirk and how close it is to All Mights. I can't let anyone figure out..- I was interrupted by the person I was dancing with asking me something.

"Are you ok? You seem worried." He said almost.. monotone?

I look at him and I decide i should tell him the real reason im dancing with him.

"Well, um.. this is going to sound bad but.. I kinda lied to you." I said bluntly.

He gave me a look that said 'who do you mean'.

"Im not dancing with you because I wanted to. I mean! It's nice! I love it, but I wouldn't normally do this unless I have a reason and the reason is because I was trying to get away from a friend of mine. I'm actually not sure if he's a friend. He doesn't act like one. So I needed to act normal so I could get away, and for some reason this was my first idea.." I trialed off. We start to slow down dancing. I look at at him when I finished "speaking".

He chuckled.

"I've never heard that one before." He said with a small smile that was familiar that I started to get what I want to remember.

Nope, lost it

I give him a surprised face and then a happy smile. I started to look in his eyes when I hear,

"Deku!"

It's Uraraka-san.

_____________________________________________

-This one is mini so I can get to bed. Anyway, have a good day!-