Excitement Of A First Day

( Hey, what's up? I noticed that 15 people are now reading my story! I'm glad if your still here, now let's get to some fluff. Fluff? Fuzz? I forget which one it is. )

After being accepted into UA, Shoto and Izuku forget about their little incident, with just remembering each other's eyes. Izuku was busy training hard and helping out with his mother's bakery. Todoroki was also busy training and dealing with his dad.

Soon came the first day of Highschool.

Izuku Midoriya POV

Oh, I'm so excited! I'm going to a school that the greatest hero's went to and came out successful! I've gotta work hard if I want to be just like All Might! Izuku thought. Izuku was waking up to the gates now.

This morning to celebrate his first day at UA,
His mother made him a breakfast muffin. Chocolate, his favorite.

"Oh thanks Mom!" Izuku said as soon as she gave it to him.

"No problem sweetie, I'm so grateful you got into your dream school." She smiled.

Izuku quickly are his muffin, got ready, and before going out the door, he hugged his mom.

Izuku that day was wearing another white shirt, another green vest, but had blue pants with his normal red boots.

As soon as he got to the steps before the main entrance, he remembered the boy that had Heterochromatic eyes. He didn't realize it then, but they were intensely pretty. Izuku felt himself blushing a bit, before quickly forgetting about the white and red haired boy, because someone called out to him.

"Hey, other there!" It was a girl, no wait. Not just any girl, the one he was told he was saved by. As soon as he heard her, he turned around.

He saw who he assumed was Ochaco and her friend, a black haired boy who was tall and had half rimmed glasses. The girl was wearing a pink short dress with black pants underneath. She also had a darker pink hood that resembled a witches hat. The boy was wearing, um... Knights armor?

"Your the boy from the entrance exam, right?" The girl said coming up to him at a fast pace.

"Yeah, you must be Ochaco Uraraka?" Izuku said nervously.

"Cool! You wanna walk to the classroom with us?" She asked him.

"If you don't mind, sure!" He replied still a little nervous.

"We should get going if we want to make it on time!" The black haired boy said.

"Oh this is Iida, I didn't get your name by the way." She reminds me.

"Oh I'm Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you guys!" I answered.

We start walking to the classroom, chatting about how excited we are.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I woke up, in a cold sweat. I had another nightmare of my mother again. Of the time she poured boiling water on my left side of my face.

It's three, even though it's early, I started to get ready. When I'm done putting on a more formal outfit that what I had whore for the entrance exam.

I put on a white long sleeve shirt and a long blue vest coat on with white pants with blue boots.

I skip breakfast, as I always do. It's now 5, I wished I had taken more time to get ready. Once I get to UA, I find my classroom and sit down in a chair in the back. At least I have the best choice out of everyone for desks, coming early maybe wasn't as bad as I thought.

As soon as I sit down, I get bored. Just realizing how I tired I am, I accidentally start to doze off.

Izuku Midoriya POV

When we get to the classroom I see a few people have come before us. But then my eyes lock on two people. A blonde and a White and red haired boy.

"Kacchan?"

_____________________________________________

-Oh hello! I forgot to say that when I was making the scene where Ochaco and Shoto save Izuku, I was a bit creative. Anyway, I should stop here, the time I'm finishing this is kinda late, I'll come back to make edits! Anyway I hope you have a good day!-

(P.s. I won't be posting for two days, I'm so sorry. I have to go to a school field trip and we can't bring our phones. Oh, and yes. I type this story with my phone. Anyway, I thank you people so much for reading, and again, I'm sorry that I can't give another part. Anyway, see you in two days! ~ Gay Saturday. )