Kill Me Now - Part 2

Hiya, be the time to do story. Yeah.

Shoto Todoroki POV

As I walked to the dormitory, I felt my heart crumble. This felt as if I couldn't do anything, but he wanted his space.

I'll just wait for another time I can talk to him. Then I can confront him. Then we can get married and adopt 3 kids, and get a dog! No, a cat! No wait, a Guinea pig! ( I forget where I got that from )

I'm getting ahead of myself. Even if I do confront him, there's still a chance he doesn't love me. But I'm afraid of the chance is bigger than I think.

I didn't notice as I was thinking that's things, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I started to walk towards a tree that was by the side of the building. I sat down leaning against the trunk and hugged my knees.

The thoughts of rejection, and the fact that Midoriya could now hate me rushed in my head and I couldn't hold it back. I quietly sobbed into my knees.

Ochaco Uraraka POV

I noticed that Shoto left the common room, probably to find Midoriya. I thought it would make me a better friend if I went to go find Midoriya too. I quickly changed into my daily outfit and went outside. I started walking around the building thinking of where Midoriya could've went, when suddenly I heard something.

No wait.. someone.

My hero instincts made me rush to find this person, and I heard it better now. I was someone crying. Could this be Midoriya?

I walked towards the sound and it was behind a tree.

"Midor-"

It wasn't Midoriya.

"Todoroki?" Upon hearing his name he quickly let go of his knees, and turned to me.

"Oh, Uraraka-san. This is embarrassing." He used his sleeve to wipe some of his tears. I reached into picked for my handkerchief.

"Here." I held out my hand with the handkerchief and he grabbed it.

"Thank you." He said wiping the rest of his tears. I sat down next to him.

"May I ask why I found someone as strong as you, crying next to a tree? If your comfortable with it.." I said as sweetly as I could.

"Well, before I tell you, could you not tell anyone about... This? I can only imagine the mockery and media being at it's peak." He asked me.

"Of course I won't, your venting will be kept just to me." I smiled.

He... Smiled back? "I-its about Midoriya. I found him after he stomped out. He's probably still where I found him."

"Go on." I nodded.

"I have to admit if you haven't already picked up on it, but I have certain feelings for Midoriya."

"Like what?" I replied.

"Have you ever had that feeling where you just feel safe and happy around someone? Like them smiling can just make your day. And their smile is so bright, it could beat the sun. And because of all these feelings, you to protect them with your life, risking anything just for them to be happy." He said looking forward.

"I've felt that before, it is a wonderful feeling." I said thinking about Tsuyu.

"Isn't it? Well, I confessed this to Midoriya, but I didn't say anything that I just said, and he replied that he loved someone else..." He said.

"Who is this person?"

"Ah, well. You remember the All Might Festival?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Well, I was the person Deku danced with."

I gasped.

"T-that was you? How did you find out?"

"Bakugou this morning called Midoriya Deku, and I made the connection. But he kept asking dirty things, do that's what made Midoriya blow up." He said turning to me.

"Oh yeah, that sounds like Bakugou."

"But... On that night with Deku, we shared a first kiss, and well.. He thinks that we are two separate people."

"Why didn't you tell him this?" I asked him.

"I have no idea." He responded. "He told me he wanted space, so I came here, and it lead up to this."

"Oh, Todoroki, you have to tell him!"

"I know."

"C'mon, let's go right now." I ushered.

"Wait no!"

"Why not?"

"He needs his space to figure his problems out, that's why he went there in the first place."

"Midoriya doesn't know what's good for him right now."

He stared at me for a little, and then stood up. ( Hoi, this is big decision for Todoroki, but me have plan. Good bye till then. )

_____________________________________________

-Hiya! This is a edit. I actually not going to do the idea of doing two alternate endings. It didn't really make sense to me after I thought over for a few days. So, I'm going to be posting the chapters here. Yeah. Anyway, I hope you have a good day!-