'Oh Crap' Moment

AHHH IM SO SORRY, MY PHONE RAN OUT OF BATTERY WHEN I WAS WRITING SO I COULDNT POST AND THEN I HAD TO DO STUFF WITH FAMILY IM DO SORRY! ALSO, Thank you again for 118 reads!

Shoto Todoroki POV

Once I get to his dorm, I try opening the door. Thankfully it's unlocked, but that could be dangerous. I open the door the best I can without dropping Midoriya. When I walk in, I notice that he must be a big fan of the king All Might, but who isn't? He's a king who deserves to be respected. Unlike that 'father' of mine.

I place him gently on his bed then close the door without making much sound. I want to make sure he doesn't get hurt during the night or something. Great excuse to stay with him. I mock myself in my thoughts again.

I walk to the side of his bed that isn't against the wall, and I glanced at him sleeping. He looks so peaceful and cute. But then I rewind everything that happened tonight. I didn't know he could be so horny.

I noticed that my hand was reaching out to touch his hair again. It was so soft, I'm sure if I'm careful enough I won't wake him.
.
.
.
I sit down next to his bed and laid my head on my arm that was on the bed. I started playing with his bouncy, soft hair. But suddenly I feel myself blacking out too. Crap, not here!

I yawn and make no effort to get to my room. I just black out there.

Ochaco Uraraka POV ( bet you weren't expecting that! )

One I got to my room, I shut and locked the door. I one no one came had come after me, them all being too tipsy.

I flop on to my bed and break down. This is my chance to think about it all. My crush fell for a prince. I can't beat that. Well, of course Deku must be genuinely in love with him, right? He's definitely not a gold digger, he's too kind hearted. For the short time I have known him, he works for the better of Justice. Someone to really look up to....

I couldn't help but shed a few tears. 

No, this is stupid of me. If Deku loves him, then I should help him!  I thought. 

I fell asleep with tears on my cheeks. 

~'•Time Skip; Next Morning•'~

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke up to snoring, strange.

And a big headache. This must be a hangover. I thought.

Felt something on the bed other than me. I turned my head to the right to see a hand there. I would've screamed or something but my headache just made me stare and it.

And be really fu**ing confused.

I decided to look where the hand went. It went off the bed. The hand was connected to a arm. Strange, very strange indeed.

I saw that the arm was connected to a very handsome Shoto. Hehe...
.
.
.
Wait WHAT.

Why was he in my room?! What happened last night?! Oh god.

All of the memories of what went down last night came to me slowly do I could understand. Wtf, how did I do that?

The last thing I remember is resting my head on Todoroki's abs. Oh heck, my gay panic attack.

That means that Todoroki must have brought me to my dorm, and passed out here. But why?

I don't know if I should wake him or not, but before I can decide, he starts to wake up.