14

now it had been a month since the surprise proposal and although his brother had the guys of his dreams. donghyuck still had to go grocery shopping to see his almost every morning now. since taeyong moved in he had to get even more food than usual so he did his morning routine. left out the house with his pajamas on once again. he drove his brothers new car to the same ole' store in no time and walked right in with a stride like no other. unlike when he first started going to the market, he went up to mark and kissed him on the cheek before going to shop.

"hyuck!" mark called after him in shock, he didn't think that he would just walk up to him like that. he still had to do a job and ring up people who stood in his line. luckily the old man who had seen the wholesome interaction while standing in line didn't say anything. he only teased mark while he scanned the box of pretzels that came his way on the conveyor belt. mark was deeply in love with the younger and he wouldn't change that for the world.

"i'm sorry about that again! my boyfriend can just be-"

"don't worry about it. reminds me of me and the misses. she never cared about showing me affection in public."

"she's sound lovely."

"she truly is and your boy is anything like her i'd say he's a keeper."

"thank you, sir."

mark smiled at the man with nothing but respect. everyone complimented him whenever the younger came up in discussion. if it wasn't a sign he didn't know what was. donghyuck was the one for him and even random strangers knew it.

"nice to meet you, mark."

"you too! have a nice day."