15

it was a saturday afternoon as a bunch of mixed emotions flew through the dinning room. the engaged couple was going through it while the not-so-engaged couple watched and helped occasionally. nobody really considered how expensive weddings are until they started planning for one. jaehyun just knew taeyong was the one and it was time for him to make the big move. his little brother was still in shock that he actually did it. it just shows how much jae listened to his boyfriend because taeyong has been wanting this for a long time.

"why do weddings cost so much?" taeyong complained as he and jaehyun looked through all the many assorted flowers. hyuck watched them for a little then turned to mark with an amused look.

"what if we got married in a grocery store?"

"nope. you're definitely not getting married yet and i refuse to let it happen by a loaves of bread." jaehyun interrupted as taeyong nodded his head.

"anyways that would be smart since we met there. kind of like a for old times sake type of thing."

"no, we should definitely get married in pajamas." mark proposed which made donghyuck jump up and down. he'd never been more elated in his life at an idea his boyfriend proposed. he had never thought of that and now he wasn't letting this idea go to waste. mark had to be the smartest guy he knew other than himself.

"you guys are weird-"
"can we get married in pajamas too?"

taeyong looked at jaehyun with a pleading look and he couldn't say no to his man. his fiancé was just too cute to refuse.

"no stealing ideas for others." mark argued before picking up donghyuck and running away with him. he almost tripped as donghyuck slipped from his grasp. hyucks nervous laugh echoed from around the corner which instantly made them relax. jaehyun knew his little brothers relationship was nothing but innocent. he liked to think their relationship was a mirror of him and his. that always made him smile whenever they argued or had a bad day.

"young love. remember when that was us?"

"i do, hunnie."

taeyong leaned on the arm that found its place around his neck. tae sat in the dinning room chair still flipping through catalogues. jaehyun stood behind his chair, letting his arms enclose the older, gently resting his chin on his head.

"i love you, tae."

"i love you more, jae."