CHAPTER 3

JESSICA'S P.O.V

  "What do you mean we're free?" Haruto asked and I smiled.
"YG's dead." I said and all of their eyes went wide.
"No. How?" Jihoon said and I held up YG's gun that I currently had.
"That's YG's favorite gun." Yoshinori said as if he was trying to process it.
"I went there to tell him to not make Jihoon leader because Hyunsuk is the perfect leader and then he said everyone that comes there has to pay him something. I told him I was giving him advice and he attacked me. He pushed me down the basement stairs and I had to be knocked out for hours because it's no longer light outside. But when I woke up.... He was trying to rape me. So I had to." I said and Hyunsuk sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"So basically what I'm hearing is we're all gonna die?" Asahi said looking at me intensely.
"How? He's dead." I exclaimed as I stood up.
"YG WAS THE ONE PROTECTING US! YOU WENT OUT THERE AND KILLED HIM ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF PYCHO CRUSH ON HYUNSUK!" Junghwan yelled and I balled up my fists.
"HE WOULDNT HAVE TO PROTECT YOU IF YOU GUYS WERENT BEING HIS DRUG SLAVES!" I yelled back and Junghwan's eyes turned dark.

  "Get out." A voice said and I looked at Hyunsuk.
"What?" I said trying to make sure that I was hearing correctly.
"Get out!" Hyunsuk yelled and I nodded and walked out the door.
Try to do them a favor and this is what happens.
I just need to stop involving myself in things.
About 5 minutes later I reached the school. Yes it's still night and my feet hurt.
I headed home and arrived there about 10 minutes later.

  I walked in and headed up to my bedroom when I stopped on the stairs.
My mother never leaves the door unlocked so I know somethings wrong.
I slowly head into the kitchen where I see my mom and dad laying on the floor covered in blood.
I scream at the top of my lungs and run to the living room to call the cops.
I can't find the house phone and I don't know what to do.
I open the front door and run out, only to run into Doyoung.
Literally.
"Woah. What's going on?" He asked as he placed his hands on my shoulders.
Sobbing, I managed to speak.

  "Someone killed my parents."

~~~

Doyoung and I had arrived at his house and have been sitting in his room for about 20 minutes in silence.
"Jessica?.... I won't tell anyone. But." He started and leaned closer towards me.
"Did you do it?" He asked and I frowned and rubbed my hands through my hair.
"No. I wouldn't kill my own parents Doyoung. You know where I was." I said and he nodded.
"Sorry. I just had to ask." He said lowering his head.
Silence.
"You know, in that little dream or whatever you had, you said that your parents died first. You haven't been home all day so you wouldn't know if they were killed before Yoonbin or not." He said and I nodded.

"But who would be killing them? We haven't crossed Cube. If anything Cube has crossed us." I said and Doyoung laid back on his bed.
"I don't know why but for some reason I actually believe you. About the dream stuff." Doyoung said moments later.
"Why would I lie about something like this?" I said as my eyes started to water.
Realization is kicking in.
I'm gonna have no one again.
I don't want that.
"Doyoung?" I said lowly.

"I don't wanna go through this same process. It's too much." I said and he sat back up and looked at me.
"We're gonna be fine this time. No ones gonna switch sides. All we have to do is get far away from here and keep you hidden." He said and I was confused.
"Me?" I asked pointing at myself.
"Well yea. I'm pretty sure there were some of YG's men there and they saw that you were the last one with YG before he died." He said and I nodded.

"We can leave now and tell the others to meet us at a hotel or something." Doyoung said as he got up and grabbed his keys.
"Can you tell them now?" I asked and he frowned.
"You don't trust me? But yea. I'll tell them now." He said as he pulled out his phone.
"It's not that I don't trust you. It's just that I don't wanna get into any trouble. So if anything is happening to us, the guys know where to find us. Because as you know, the last time I didn't tell someone where I was going, I was almost raped." I said and he nodded.

"I'll do a group message and let them know where to meet us." He said and I nodded.
~~~~~~

"This isn't a hotel." I said as we were outside of some small convenient store.
"Yea, I know. But this is where Jihoon said to come." He said and I shook my head.
Of course Jihoon said so.
There was then a knock on Doyoung's window that got our attention.
"What's your favorite color?" Jihoon asked once Doyoung rolled down the window.
"Blue. Why?" I asked confused.
"We're not just gonna leave town and have you looking the same. So blue hair dye it is." He said and my eyes went wide.

"I never signed up for this!" I called after him as he went in the store.
"I'm not gonna be able to stay at the hotel with you guys." Junghwan said walking up to the car.
"Why not?" I asked and he sighed.
"Not enough rooms. Don't worry, I'll find one close by though." He said before he patted the car and went back to his.
"I'll be back." I said and got out of the car.
I headed over to the black car that I've come too familiar with.

  "What's up?" Junkyu said rolling down his window.
I honestly didn't know.
For some reason I just felt like coming to talk to him.
About what, I have no idea.
"Do you believe me?" I asked lowly as I was trying to start a conversation.
"Your freakish dream?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes and sigh.
"Look, Junkyu. I don't care if you believe me but I do care if you're alive. All of you." I said and I could feel his eyes on me.

  "I'm flattered." He said and I laughed disappointingly.
I started to head back to Doyoung's car when Junkyu called my name.
"What?" I sighed rolling me eyes as I stopped and turned to him.
"Why were me and you living together in your dream?" Junkyu smirked and I shook my head as I was now getting angry.
"Fuck you Junkyu." I said before going back to Doyoung's car.

  "You ok?" He asked once I took a seat.
"Yea. Jihoon needs to hurry up. I just wanna go to sleep and hopefully never wake up." I said as I laid my head back and closed my eyes.
"Jessica, everything is gonna be fine." Doyoung reassured me as he placed his hand on mines.
A knock on my window then startled me.
"Have you guys seen Mashiho?" Jihoon asked as he was now out of the store.
"No." I shook my head as I rolled down my window.
Not sure why he didn't go to Doyoung's already opened window.

  "He was just in my car a minute ago." Jihoon said as he looked around the dark area.
"Maybe he went in the store." Doyoung said and Jihoon shook his head.
"I would've seen him. The store is hella small." He said and my heart race started to increase.
"Mashiho was next." I said and Jihoon froze.
"What? No. No. That's just a dream. Come on Jessica we can't think negatively." Jihoon said freaking out.
"Let's find him." Doyoung said as he started the car.

  "Wait! I don't wanna drive alone!" Jihoon said   And I grabbed his hands that were tugging at his hair.
"Jihoon. You're not next." I said and he calmed down.
"You're right." He said before running off to his car.
"I don't get it. Cube's not after us and YG is dead. His guys doesn't know that we're with you. So who does?" Doyoung questioned as we were speeding.

  "Doyoung?" I said and I started to get scared again.
"What?" He asked as he glanced at me and then back to the road.
"It's-" I started but stopped.
I hope I'm not wrong.
"It's what?!" He said now panicking.

"It's one of us."