CHAPTER 16

JESSICA'S P.O.V

  I woke up breathing hard.
Why do I always have dreams like this!?
I looked around the room to noticed that I was back in my normal room when I lived with my parents.
Not again.
I hurried and put on some shoes and headed to Yoonbin's little place in the woods.
I crawled down the ladder and there was an unconscious Yoonbin bleeding to death.
I hurried and grabbed his phone and called the cops.

  They cops stayed on the phone as I started to sob.
Why does this stuff happen to me!?
Why can't I just live a normal life!?

~~~~

  I walked to Hyunsuk's house and all the guys were outside yelling at Hyunsuk.
"Stop!" I yelled as I got their attention.
"You're best friend's fucking dead because of him!" Jihoon yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"YOONBINS NOT DEAD! I CALLED THE AMBULANCE AND THEY SAID HE'S GONNA BE OKAY! I DON'T WANNA GO THROUGH THIS GANG SHIT ANYMORE SO YOU NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY OF LIVING!" I said angrily and they all just stared at me in awe.

  "Once Yoonbin gets out of the hospital he's done." I said before I started walking away.
"Jessica!?" I heard one of them call but I continued to walk.
I heard their footsteps getting closer as they jogged to me.
"Jessica wait." Junkyu said and grabbed my arm.
I slowly turned and looked at him.
"What!?" I snapped and he nodded as if he deserved to be yelled at.

  "I don't wanna live like this. But I know that there's no way out of this. We'll never be normal." He spoke so softly and I looked at the ground.
"Isn't he supposed to be protecting you? Because to me it seems like he's the biggest threat to you guys. Always risking your lives." I said and he nodded.
"What happens if we go to the cops?" I asked and his eyes widened.
"We go down too." He said and I sighed.

  "I might have a plan." I said as I smirked and looked at him.
"Jessica-" he started but I cut him off.
"I'm serious. YG's the boss of a lot of people but what are those people gonna do when they find out that they're free?" I said and Junkyu laughed.
"As if." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes.
"Every boss has a boss."

~~~~~
"You guys sure that this is gonna work?" Jeongwoo asked as we were all in Haruto's room.
"Yea. How long do you think this will take?" Hyunsuk asked Haruto as Haruto was doing a lot of typing and clicking on his computers.
"Done." Haruto said as he smiled brightly.
"What the fuck did he just do?" Jihoon said and I didn't wanna look at him.

  It's kind of awkward how I basically fantasized about having a kid with him.
"In a way for you to understand, I made a fake bid for YG and his boss to takeover our company. But when they do this, the cops will catch them and then boom. Jail. We won't go down because I was able to hack into the hack into their bank accounts and take their money." Haruto explained and my ears immediately hurt from all the guys cheering.
I couldn't help but to smile.

~~~~
  1 YEAR LATER

  "Bestie lets gooooo." Haruto whined as I curled my hair.
He calls be bestie now and I don't even know how it began.
"Why are you curling your hair?" Jaehyuk asked as he ruffled my hair.
"Get the fuck-" I started but pushed him out of the bathroom.
He laughed but went downstairs.
"We're going to the beach. No need to do your hair. Unless...." Haruto smirked at me and I laughed loudly.

  "Stoooop. I just wanna be friends with him." I said and Haruto rolled his eyes.
"I alway thought you and Hyunsuk would end up together." He said and I playfully hit his arm as I just put my hair in a bun.
"Stop taking all fucking day and let's go!" I heard Doyoung call from downstairs.
"He's really around Jihoon too much." Haruto said causing me to laugh.
~~~
  We arrived at the beach but I wasn't having as much fun as I wanted to.
Maybe because I wasn't getting as much attention from the person that I wanted.
"Jessica watch out!" Jungwhan called and the next thing I know is that I'm thrown over someone's shoulder as their running towards the ocean.
"Stop! Noo! Haruto!?" I called before I'm dropped in the water.
I held onto the person though and when I came up I saw who it was.
Junkyu.

  I smiled as he looked down at me wearing his famous smile.
It's as if everything was playing in slow motion as he pulled me in for a deep kiss.
"GO BESTIE!!!" I heard Haruto cheer before the other boys joined.
Once we pulled away from the kiss Junkyu hugged me.
I looked back on the beach as I stood in the water and admired the guys.
I've never seen them all happy and having fun at once.
"Say cheese." Yedam called as he held up his camera.

I smiled as Junkyu hugged me tighter.

Life was perfect.