Chapter one - the stranger

Jaune Arc carefully opened his eyes, he was laying on his back and he's left can't see. He saw a tree's and a blue sky, without any clouds, the sun was shining and birds are chirping. This moment of peace and silence can last forever, until Jaune get up. He saw a stone, forest road that leads into the forest. Not having a choice, he begin to walk on the road. The forest was beautiful, the three's was filled with illumination lights, between the trees, Jaune saw a many animals, like rabbits or deers, the chirping bird are make this forest more beautiful. In the end of the road, he saw a man, sitting on the white bench. When he moved closer, he saw that man has a large height, he was dressed in white robe and sandals, on the head was wreath. The man was sitting and reading the book, before he's glance was on the Jaune. The man smiled and waved his hand in the greeting action. Confused Jaune waved him back, the man invite him to sit on the bench and Jaune, with no other choice, agrees.
The first one who speaks was a stranger:

"Very beautifull day, aren't it ? I like to sitting here, reading the books, it's very comfortable, don't you think ?"

He make a question, Jaune Arc was confused, so he said:

"Yes, it's very beautiful day, but i have a question, who are you ? And where am i ?"

The stranger chuckled and said:

"My name is... I don't really remember my name, i know that my parent gave me a name, but i forgot, many names me after my titles, like: Emperor of Mankind of Anathema, but it didn't suits me well, as for your second question, we are in your dream, i make this dream look comfortable for our dialogue, i hope you don't mind."

Said stranger, Jaune Arc was very confused, The Emperor of Mankind ? Anathema ? And why this names sounds familiar, like Jaune was somehow know this names and that spectacular stranger, he have a feeling that he know him. He says:

"But, why are we here ? Do you want something for me ? And why i have a feeling, that i met you before ?"

Jaune questioned stranger. The stranger smiled  than anserwed.

"You know me, but don't remember me, you didn't see me from your second birthday, we are here, because i want to talk."

He says before continue.

"I am The Emperor of Mankind, the leader of the Imperium of Mankind, i was the one who lead the mankind to his golden age, to becoming dominant race in a galaxy. I make a xx primarchs - the masters of war, with my own genes, so that make them my sons. The chaos gods kidnapped them and place them in the different planets in the galaxy. I found eighteen of them and with their help, i lead my army's into the great crusade to unite the lost human worlds. The great crusade ended horrible, my son - Horus Lupercal and eight others primarchs betrayed me. They lead their troops to the Terras, slaying billions of people and killing their own brothers. On the Terra's orbit, on the Horus's flagship, i fight him. Horus was killed by my hand, but i was mortally wounded. Now, my body is connected to the golden throne, the ancient technology, that keeps my mind alive, but my body now is a decaying corpse. The traitors retreated to the eye of terror - the biggest wasp storm in the history. The Imperium met a stagnation and religion fanatism. The people of current Imperium are worships me like a god and kill everyone who doesn't agree with this religion. The Imperium was met his end, there is no hope that this nation will survive, i failed my people, i failed my sons, and i am deeply regretting this."

Emperor says sadly, Jaune was horrified, the Emperor have no other choice and he killed his own brother, all work that he is done are now in ruins, but one question Jaune still have:

"But what about me ? How i am involved in this ? I didn't know about you or your nation, how is this involves me ?"

"Jaune, remember when i said about primarchs and the fact that i said that i found eighteen of them ? Jaune Arc, you are the second primarch, my son"

Jaune was shocked, he is the son of the most greatest and ambitious ruler of the Mankind ? The Emperor quickly says:

"I know this is shocking, but i need you to listen to me, I failed my sons, but i cannot fail you, my mind is dying with my body and i don't have time. You are currently, in the secret place where noone can find you, i want to train you, give you your destiny, i know your fiasco on the Beacon and i am deeply sorry. Anyway, I'm going to train you, than, when you are ready, i give you my final powers, if i day on the golden throne, my death will be painful, but if i give you my powers, I'm going to die painless. So what do you think, kid, do you want your old men to train you ?"

Emperor said. Jaune thought about this for a moment, before hugging his dad and said:

"I agree, dad"

He says before giggling.

"I am glad about this, son"

And this is the start of the great story of the second primarch Jaune Arc.