Chapter eight - Operation "ride of the Valkyries"

Jaune promised to give needed medical supplies in the day, so he did it, he gave to them a sets of surgery, first aid kits, bondages, new sets of cloathes from the cryogenic vault and even medical servitors. At first, white fangs is scared of servitors, but Jaune assured, that this cyborgs is the outlaws, they don't have any will, their brain functions of will is deleted, they are do what other orders. Jaune make a plan, if he is going to make space marines from white fang grunts, he need a base, that will provide tactical advantage, he know perfect place for this - mountain Glenn. This place has a strategic value and lot of space for astartes and their vehicles, but first, this city must be cleaned... And Jaune knew, what exactly he choose for "cleaning".

*Mountain Glenn*

The abandoned city, before was a great fortress, but this fortress i has fallen and now, streets of this ghost town is filled with grimm, who build their nests here. In the air, was a nethermores, the flying beast, that pretend Atlas to liberate this mountain, they are breaking every bullhead that tries to land here. For claiming this city, the grimm must be purged, but Jaune didn't need to land there. A twenty five "marauder" bombers are flying with the three squadrones of "thunderbolt" fighters in formation to the mountain Glenn. They have a special "package" for this city. The alpha scitarii, who is pilot of the fighter received a vox transmission.

"Rusty sword, this is vengeance, do you copy ?"

Jaune said to the alpha scitarii.

"Affirmative, bombers are ready to drop the payload"

Informed alpha pilot.

"Remember, no saving bombs or ammo, this city is must be ours... Even in ashes".

"Affirmative, rusty sword is out *switch the vox transmission to bombers* marauders, no saving bombs, drop the bombs on the city"

Ordered alpha pilot. Fighters did receive a resist from nevermores, but quickly shot them dawn with assault cannons and lascannons. The bombers are approaching the city, they opened their bomb hatches and prepared. They dropped the prometius bombs on the city. Alpha pilot glance from the hatch at the now burning city and informed.

"All bombs met their target, mission accomplished, we are heading to white fang base".

Alpha pilot said. These fighters (Jaune's is different) and bombers cannot fly in space, so Jaune ordered his cargo ships to deliver this aircrafts to the planet and from the planet to base. Jaune placed this cargo ships near the white fang base, where rusty sword and others fighters and bombers are heading.

*Meanwhile*

Ozpin was watching a breaking news on the scroll.

"Breaking news. My name is Joshua Velon, it seems that the abandoned mountain Glenn is burning with the catastrophic result. A part of forest is burned and the mountain Glenn is in ashes, on the line, we have a demolition expert from Atlas, Fyodor Casr, Fyodor, what can you say about this ?"

Asked the TV presenter. The old looking man with the white hair are answered.

"I know this smell and the rate of fire, the nature is not involved in this, this fire is from burning material, like fire dust in the huge amounts, this fire cannot be put out, Atlas still haven't invented a way to put out fire dust, water is not affecting this material, so all we have to do, is prevent fire to spread on the forests, that is all i have to say"

"You heard him, it seems that someone is involved in this situation, now firefighters is preventing fire to spread in the nearest woods, stay tuned for more news, this is Joshua Velon and breaking news on the channel "Vale-1""

Ozpin was in thoughts, someone did this, but for what ? This is white fang ? No, they don't have anything from this, just like other countries. The mountain Glenn is on fire, all the grimm that was there is now dead or flees from the burning city. Ozpin have a thought, someone who did this, did it for exterminate any grimm on the mountain, so they are, propably, wants to capture the city without any resistance. Ozpin decided, tomorrow, he will gave a mission to team NPR to spy on the city. If someone wants to recapture it, they will come after fire was put out.