Chapter fifteen - The meeting

Solis was loud with the cause of the new construction works and stomps of the lightbringers. Chaplain and lightbearer with Jaune Arc will have a meeting with council of Vale. Jaune knew, that he, and his men can handle themselves, as the astartes nature and aura. They are currently sitting in the thunderhawk, that goes straight for the council meeting room. All three of them has stripped their helmets and respirator.

"My lord, is it really necessary ?"

Asked chaplain.

"Yes brother, Vale is strategic area, and it's wise to be at good relationships with them... Also, i know why would you ask that question."

Answered Jaune.

Chaplain was taken back by this, but quickly said:

"I am not fool, my lord. This council is going to be filled with the disgusting apes, that will throw shit, just because they think it is right thing to do."

Jaune smirked and parry:

"I am too 'ape', Rilus"

"I-im sorry for my dirty words, my lord. When i was grunt, i was used to hate every single human that walks. But after i accounter you, i changed. No-one, not Taurus, not Fall, no-one had done to me so much like you. You gave me second chance, a reason to live and duty. My duty is to serve you, and my reason to live is to follow you."

Chaplain said trustworthy. Lightbringer, that watched the scene, smiled.

"I know you do, Rilus. That's why you became chaplain, your loyalty is unquestionable and your motives are pure. I didn't make you, and your brothers, as space marines, just because of the low amount of soldiers by my side. I make you an astartes, to give you a chance, a chance to be good, a chance to make the world a better place."

Said Jaune and nodded. Then, pilot speaked through the speakers.

"My lord, we are approaching the area, two minutes before arriving"

Jaune thanked pilot and ordered his companions:

"Gear up, you heard the pilot."

All of them placed their helmets on their heads, and Jaune placed his helmet oh his face. Chaplain placed his crozius arcanum, and his bolt pistol on the magnetic hold on his hips. Lightbringer placed his power sword on his hip and placed his bolt pistol in the belt, on his plastron (castom), while sliding his knife under the left pauldron. Jaune placed his power sword on his hip, like lightbringer, but placed his storm bolter on the back of the pelvis armor. They heard pilot, that told them, that he is landing. They unstrapped themselves from the locks of the thunderhawk and waited for trap to open. Trap opened and they were welcomed by the sight of the special lending zone, with the secured road, straight into the council building. From the both sides of the road, behind the guards and metal fences, was crowd of people, that photo and video with the scrolls. Jaune and his companions started to walk to the building, recieving nervous glances of the security guards and excited teenagers from the crowd. As they entered, a secretary leads them in the council room. The council room was big, there was a stage, where representative of each country was sitting. Before them was many politics, sitting behind the tables. As representatives of each countries saw them, they grewed nervous and scared, but said to the primarch that he may sit.

"I'll stand, no chair can handle me, I'm too heavy"

Jaune said.

*Fifteen minutes later*

As the meeting started, Jaune increased his voice with the vox grill and introduced himself:

"My name is Jaune Arc, the primarch of the lightbringers legion"

The room was all in whispers, one of the politics stands from his chair and asked:

"Jaune Arc ? The boy that was lost without trace ? Is that you ?"

Jaune answered:

"Yes, it's me, but I am not a boy"

More whispers of confusion was heard. Jaune heard all, because of the implants.

"How ?"

Whispered one.

"That's not possible"

Whispered second.

The representative of Vacuo council stands up and asked:

"Who are this soldiers with you, and what happened to you ?"

"Classified"

Answered Jaune simply. Representative of Atlas stands up and asked:

"How did you make this armor and weapons ? I've never seen something like this before."

"Classified, and no, I will not give you my technology"

"Why ?!"

"You had lost all trust that I have ever has, hiw did you explain, that white fang was equipped with atlas weapons, how did you explain hacked knights ? You can't even handle your tech"

Suddenly, Jaune felt something on his right back of his neck. He reached there with his hand and found a dart. Everyone was shocked, Jaune's companions aimed their weapons to the source of the dart and found atlas soldier with. Jaune licked sharp edge of the dart and smirked.

"A poison dart, how cute"

He takes his storm bolter and aimed at the Atlas representative, who looked shocked and scared.

"Fool, attempting to kill me ? I always knew that you can't be trusted. I declare war with the Atlas. Know this: I will fucking bury you and your soldiers who wouldn't surrender"

Jaune said and started to leave with his companions. Atlas shows their intentions for the new technology and killing Jaune Arc. Jaune isn't like Vulkan, he isn't that merciful. That was a start of the bloodshed of Atlas military, that Jaune WILL win. He also know another thing, he will be encounter guests, that are on their way.