Chapter five - Atlas

General Ironwood was in thoughts about late news, someone saved one of their pilot and delivered him to the base, pilot states, that this man is the largest person who he ever seen, he is covered in the huge, golden trimmed white body armor and his face was covered by respirator. Ironwood didn't know what to think about this, this person is indeed dangerous, but he also didn't show any aggression. Ironwood wanted to reward the men himself, but he is already gone and Oum know where. He decided to talk to the Ozpin about this, because Ironwood knows about corrupted Atlas government and this man is the matter of military. He calls Ozpin on the scroll and started to speak:

"Hello Ozpin"

"Hello Ironwood, what's the matter ?"

Questioned Ozpin.

"Ozpin, Atlas have a situation, three hours ago, our bullhead was intercepted a UFO, pilot investigate it, this UFO is the aircraft of unknown model. Next thing, bullhead was shot down by the groun-air missile and we lost with him. Later, pilot of unknown aircraft request the landing, he states that he has that pilot and delivering him back and it's true, our pilot is alive and healthy, thanks for this man. I wanted to give him a reward, but he is already gone, our pilot states, that this man is large, covered in the huge armor and wielding a weapons of unknown models. What do you think ?"

Ironwood said. Ozpin was silent for a moment, then said.

"This man is indeed mysterious, but he is not our enemy, he saved your pilot and didn't do any problems, so this man is not bad... Ironwood, i want to know, how is you search party's ?"

Ozpin said sadly. Ironwood know, what he is talking about and answered:

"...They are doing their best, so far we can't find him. But I'm sure that he is alive, he is tough guy and can't die that easily".

"Ok... If you're searching party's find anything, call me"

"Got it. Ironwood out"

He said before hanging up the call. After the talk with Ironwood and Ozpin, Ironwood received another scroll call, from the unknown number, he picked up and started to speak:

"General Ironwood is on the line..."

He was interrupted by the strong voice:

"Hello general, i want to speak to you"

Said the unknown man. Ironwood ordered:

"Identify yourself and state your buisness"

"I want to give you name on the promise, that you can tell this only to Ozpin, but Ozpin don't need to reveal my name to the students"

"Strange promise, but I am promise this is tot happen"

"General Ironwood, my name is Jaune Arc, the second primarch of the Imperium, i was the one who saved your pilot"

Ironwood was shocked, but didn't believed him.

"How can i be sure, that you are the Jaune Arc ?"

"Because I don't have the need in lying, the pilot name is Charles"

Ironwood now believed in his words, he know the name of the pilot.

"Jaune, where are you ? We are searching all over the Remnant just to find you"

"Where i am doesn't matter, but what matter is the fact, that you don't have to reveal my name to anyone, except Ozpin, also sent off your search party's, I don't want to come back to the Beacon"

Ironwood was silent and in thoughts. Jaune Arc really don't want to go back, Ozpin tell him about the accident with him. He said:

"Very well, but seriously, where are you ?"

"If i said, you are going to be disappointed, because where i am you can't reach me."

"Alright, i tell Ozpin, one more thing... Is good that you are back, Ozpin was sad after you disappeared and he thinks that you are dead... What is happened to you ? Where do you get this vehicle ? Armor ? Weapons ? And why our pilot state that you are the largest person he ever seen ?"

"I can't tell you, remember, noone except Ozpin should know this, Jaune out"

Ironwood quickly typed Ozpin and called him.

"What is it now, Ironwo.."

"Ozpin, i have a great news !"