Not According to Plan

Anti couldn't believe it.

Sean actually did it.

When he opened his eyes there was nothing. Just empty space. Pitch black darkness. Absolute silence.

He had been here before but back then he was able to glitch out if he wanted. 

Sean had Marvin take that away, for how long, he didn't know.

He could feel himself slipping already. He hated it!

'Breathe, Anti' he told himself, 'Just breathe. They can't keep you here forever. . . . . .can they?' 

The thought terrified him.

What if they had just had enough of him and didn't care anymore? What if they really would just make him stay here forever!?

His breathing started to pick up and he started to panic. Normally when he panicked, he'd glitch but he couldn't even do that and that made him even MORE scared.

"Don't leave me here" Anti spoke out into the void, shaking, "Please. . . "

-8888888888888888888888888888-

Jackie stared at Sean in surprise, "Sean. . . .  was that really necessary? You saw how upset he got"

"Yeah well at the moment, I don't really care" he crossed his arms, "The bastard needs to learn his lesson. Keeping him in there for a while might do that."

"How long?" Marvin asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know, maybe a couple days? Don't worry about him. I'm sure it'll probably take longer and even then he might just laugh at it"

Jameson wasn't so sure, himself and neither were the others, actually. They had never seen fear like that in Anti's eyes before.

It was worrying.

"I'm not so sure anymore" Jackie sighed, "He tried bargaining with you, Sean. He called you Jack. He's never called you that before. Maybe he wasn't lying? Dark can be pretty manipulative, after all"

"Maybe. But even so he can't get off so easy after yesterday's little stunt, too. Yeah, I heard about it" The others cringed in guilt for keeping it from him, "I don't care if you've already reprimanded him for it. He needs to know he won't keep getting away with any of that shite."

Marvin took a breathe, "Alright. . . .I suppose I agree with you there"

Jameson still didn't look too sure but he wasn't going to speak out about it. He didn't know the full story, after all, so he couldn't judge anyone on their actions of the matter.

Jackie was still unsure but nodded, "Okay. But two days? Do you really think we should leave him in there for THAT long? What about food and water?"

Marvin interjected, "It's the void. It's a completely different dimension-scape unmoved by trivial matters such as hunger or thirst. In the void, the human body doesn't feel or need sustenance. Plus him having been there before is a plus for him since he somewhat knows what to expect"

With that, Jackie finally gave in, "Fine. Fine. Two days then."

"Good. . . now with that out of the way, have you guys heard anything from Chase or Henrik?"

"I just saw Henrik this morning, actually" Jackie brought up, following Sean out of Anti's room, "He seemed well. Doing good"

"You went to his practice?"

"Yeah, I needed to see a doc anyways about my shoulder. It's all good. Just need rest as usual" he laughed it off.

They shut Anti's door and went to the living room together to chat. Sean took the trip down so he might as well stay for a bit, "You need to watch your health, man"