Circle Takes the Square

Everyone in the room stared at Wilford as if he were crazy. Which in reality, they weren't THAT far off.

Anti was the first to snap out of it, "What!? Cut him some S̸L̷A̵C̴K̸!̵?̸ ̵N̸o̴t̴  ̴a̷l̴l̶ ̸ h̸i̴s̷  ̴F̴A̶U̷L̷T̸!̵?̵"̶

"That's what I said" Wilford looked annoyed to be repeating himself.

"Why are you here, Wilford?" Sean asked the Iplier ego as he looked around in the space he was in curiously.

"Hm. I've never been to the Septic house before" he mumbled a little out of it, "Dark's in trouble"

"Okay. So?" Chase didn't care one bit. The bastard tried to kill his kids!

"So~!" Wilford grinned, "I need your guy's help!"

"If you really think we're going to just help you after discovering that that son of a bitch actually INTENDED on killing the kids that day, you're wrong!" Jackie scoffed, "Get out of here! Whatever trouble Dark's in, he can get out of it himself!"

"Wrongo" Wilford actually glared at the hero this time, "I'm afraid Dark might be a tad incapacitated at this time. Something else took over, I'm sure"

Anti stood up from his chair, "How do you mean? Who took over?"

"I don't know" Wil shrugged, "But whoever the man is in Dark's skin, is NOT Dark! Dark doesn't kill. Dark isn't a bad person. He's just . . . . . "

Anti swallowed and spoke, "W̸a̴r̷f̸s̸t̷a̵c̵h̷e̴. . . . .what's happened?"

Wil actually looked perplexed, "I'm worried. I overheard him the other day talking strangely to himself. He was almost talking to himself in the third person except it was more like something else was talking to Dark."

"So maybe something's possessed him?" Anti suggested.

"Anti, why are you wasting your time hearing this guy out?" Jackie growled, "He helped Dark get you into trouble! Did you forget!?"

"̵N̸o̷"̶ he gave a simple response, "But something does feel off to me. Like I said before. I can't explain it. Hey, pinky"

"Yes~?", Wilford looked him in the eyes. Although he seemed aloof and strange, he wasn't stupid. He could still give them answers.

"You said he's after Mark. Right now?"

"That's what I said!" he clapped his hands.

That suddenly clicked for Sean, "Why didn't you lead with that!? Marvin! Can you teleport us there!?"

"Can do. Buckle up!"

Meanwhile 'Dark' was in Mark's home. Undetected. Unnoticed.

It as pretty scary, really. She was super quite as to avoid detection from the dogs. Although she knew now they wouldn't attack him. They'd be too confused at first at seeing Mark's doppelganger.

Dark Celine grinned as she heard Mark's voice in his recording room. She hid in the closet behind him, having teleported in the house. It used quite a bit of energy to do so but she took it from Dark.

Speaking of him, she had grown quite irritated with the man. AND Damien. Of course that soft, pathetic weakling would steal Dark away at the moment she needed the most concentration. And he had told Dark everything! It annoyed her but it wasn't as if it couldn't be fixed.

While waiting for Mark to appear, she sent Dark away into a pocket dimension. An empty loop where she could continuously use him as a battery without him trying to stop or fight against her.