Dark's Feelings

Anti was just as shocked as everyone else. Nobody expected Dark to just collapse like that. But then again, the void did take a lot out of him.

Mark stood over Dark alongside Wilford looking worried, "Doctor Iplier! We need to get him to your office, now!"

Anti watched it happen in a blur as Mark and Wil helped each other carry an unconscious Darkiplier out of the room. A few of the other Ipliers followed but some of the more timid ones stayed behind, choosing to rest in the living room to wait and see what was to happen.

Anti could feel Sean rub his back, "Hey it's okay, Anti. I'm sure he'll  be fine."

"He probably exhausted himself" Henrik nodded, "Nothing a good nap and an IV von't fix."

"Right" Anti mumbled. He vaguely felt Jameson poke his shoulder. Slowly he finally turned his gaze from the door and faced him.

'You want to wait and talk to him?'

Jameson knew him almost too well at times.

"I'm pretty sure we can." Jackie squeezed his shoulder, "Unless Sean needs to get back home to his girlfriend and cat-child?"

"Well that's gonna have to wait anyways" Marvin rolled his eyes, "Unless you know of someone else here that can teleport. And not you, Anti! You've expended too much energy, too"

"It's fine" Sean shook his head, "We all need some rest. I'm sure Mark and the other Ipliers won't mind us staying here for the night. I'll call Evelien later"

Anti glanced out the window to see that the sun was already setting, 'Oh' he thought to himself, 'Has it really only been a day out here since Wilford came to us for help? Time really was warped there. It feels like a week has passed.'

He felt Chase tug him into the living room to an empty couch and sat next to him with Jackie on his other side. It seemed none of them would leave him alone so he was stuck with them. Not that he minded. He was so tired, he could sleep for weeks. Henrik groaned as he sat down on the floor in front of the couch cleaning his glasses off with a sigh.

Anti remembered Olivia's words but decided he'd talk to him later. Now wasn't the time and he felt so exhausted physically and mentally. Instead, he laid himself down across Chase and Jackie's laps with his head on Chase's legs and draped his hand over Henrik's shoulder. Jameson and Marvin managed to squeeze themselves on either side of Chase and Jackie and Sean chose to sit by Henrik, leaning his shoulder on where Anti's hand was. Really it was a cute scene. The  true meaning of family sitting on that couch. Anti fell asleep with Chase gently running his fingers through his hair.

Some of the Ipliers couldn't help but to feel jealous themselves. None of them were ever so close as that. Wilford seemed to like everyone but that was just it. Wil liked EVERYONE. Dark had always hated emotions in his presence so for years it created a rift between them all.

Maybe now things could be different.

Meanwhile in Dr. Iplier's office, Mark, Amy, Wilford, Google, Eric and Yandere watched the doctor work in helping Dark.

Mark was so conflicted with his feelings but after everything that's happened he finally understood the man in the bed sleeping. At least more so. All his life he was told he was emotionless and had to kill Mark to gain those. He was told all his life that if he ever even tried to feel, his auras would hurt those he felt were close to him. The void had controlled him for so long. Mark sighed at the thought, finally understanding why Dark always hated him so much and the others didn't. He thought he was meant to kill him.

And he knew that as soon as Dark woke up there would be a lot of explaining to do. On Mark's side at least. He could have done better. He could have helped him.