Part 11 : Club Drama

||Anya||

Shubman is leaving tomorrow and just the thought of it makes me sad. We didn't have a great start to our relation but apart from that particular incident, every moment with him has given me unforgettable memories. I'm going to miss him so much.

Abhay is hosting a party today in the club which will most probably be our last meet before he leaves for Mumbai. Riya and Myra want me to come to the airport tomorrow noon to see them off but I haven't given them a confirmation yet.

Shubman will be coming in an hour so I decided to get ready. I wore a black off shoulder dress which I bought today itself for the party. I quickly wore it and did my make up. I picked up my purse after that and headed downstairs. I sat on my sofa and started scrolling down my Instagram feed while waiting for him.

After around fifteen minutes the door bell rang. Must be Shubman. I went to open the door and as expected, it was him.

"Hey" he said giving a wide smile. He looked so freaking handsome in his white shirt and blazer. It's the same blazer he wore on the day we first met in the restaurant. He looks hotter today.

"Anya" he said clicking his fingers across my eyes. That's when I realised I've been staring at him for a minute now. I mentally slapped myself for doing so. Ugh, I'm such an idiot.

"Hey" I said giving an awkward smile.

"Are you ready? Shall we leave?" He asked me.

"Yes sure" I replied and we together headed towards his car. Like always he first opened the door for me and then he went to his seat.

"By the way" he said grabbing something from the back seat. "This is for you" he smiled giving me a rose. Aww!

"This is for me?" I questioned taking it.

"Yes" he smiled. "You look really beautiful today" he complimented.

"Thank you" I blushed. "Tum bhi bohat handsome lag rahe ho" I said to him.

"Hamesha hi lagta hoon" he smirks.

"Self obesessed guy" I rolled my eyes. He just laughed and started driving.

I'm​ habitual of attending official parties, that are way too boring, but it'll be my first visit to a club and I'm extremely excited as well as nervous.

"Let's go inside" Shubman said after parking the car.

"Let's go!" I beamed.

The club atmosphere was so electrifying with disco lights and the DJ playing loud music. I found the other members of the team sitting on the sofa.

"Hey" I said approaching Riya.

"Hey" she hugged me. "I was waiting for you guys" she said after pulling apart.

"You've made amazing arrangements" I said admiring the club decorations.

"Credits to Abhay and Shub" she replied. Woah, these guys are pretty impressive.

"Hey girls!" Myra said jumping in. "C'mon let's dance" she said dragging us to the dance floor. Shit, I'm an awful dancer.