Part 23 : Their pain

||Anya||

"Isn't this one really pretty? I loved the colour" Riya said showing me lehanga.

Riya and I have come for shopping for my engagement which is now only in fifteen days. Shubman was supposed to bring me but unfortunately he got stuck with some work but he promised that he'll join me in the shop later. I didn't want to be alone so I requested Riya to accompany me and she instantly agreed because she wanted to buy herself a lehanga for my engagement too.

"It's really beautiful but at the same time it's really heavy. I'm not sure if I can carry this the entire evening. Koi light weight aur kam design wala lete hain na" I said to her.

"It's your engagement girl. You need to look the best. Itna toh karna hi padega" Riya tried to convince me.

"I know but-" she cuts me off.

"No ifs or buts. You're wearing this one" Riya kinda ordered.

The next minute Shubman and Abhay came to the shop.

"Hey pretty ladies!" Abhay said jumping beside Riya. Shubman sat down beside me.

"Hello monkey man" Riya giggled looking at Abhay.

"Did you guys finalise any?" Shubman asked both of us.

"She's rejecting all the good ones" Riya complained Shubman.

"Told you shopping with her is more like a headache even for a shopping freak like you" Shubman laughed making fun of me and I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Seriously you were right" Riya said shaking her head.

"But I'm there to your rescue. You can go shop with Abhay, I'm there with Anya" Shubman said.

"Thank you so much Shub" Riya sighed in relief.

"Let's go baby" Abhay said and took Riya with him.

"So which one are you buying?" Shubman asked me after Riya and Abhay left.

"Riya wants me to buy this" I said to Shubman showing him a lehanga.

"It's really beautiful" Shubman said admiring it.

"Do you really like it?" I asked him.

"I love it. Riya always has the best choice when it comes to shopping" he said.

"Well I'll totally agree to that" I laughed.

"Please pack this one" Shubman said to the salesgirl.

"Sure sir" the girl nodded and left with the lehanga.

"Let's go see what Abhay and Riya are doing" Shubman said.

"Aren't you going to shop for yourself?" I asked him.

"I was but mom told me that she wants to shop for me so I'll bring her later someday to the shop" Shubman replied.

"Alright" I nodded. "Let's go see Abhay and Riya" I added saying.