Part 15 : Shopping with Shubman

||Anya||

"All set?" Shubman asked me.

"Let's go" I said putting on my seatbelt. Shubman got fresh in his house and then came to pick me up for shopping.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked while he was driving.

"To my friend's fashion shop. He has everything we need and the collection is amazing. We did all our shopping for Shahneel Di's marriage from his shop. Manish Malhotra or Sabyasachi, you ask for it, he's got it" he answered.

"Why're we going to such an expensive shop?" I asked. I don't want him to pay so much money for me.

"Who's asking you to see the price? I'm buying you everything so just choose what you like" he replied.

"You don't have to. I can pay for myself" I said.

"Well I'm not letting you do so" he replied.

"So bossy" I rolled my eyes.

"I know baby" he winked.

We reached the shop after fifteen minutes. Shubman parked the car after which we stepped outside.

"Not again Shub" I rolled my eyes seeing Shubman put his black hood and black sunglasses.

"What? It's for safety" he replied shrugging.

"Whatever" I said.

We stepped inside the shop together which hardly had any customers.

"Shubman!" A man exclaimed when he saw Shubman.

"Hey Deepak" Shubman hugged him.

"Long time no see" Deepak said to Shubman.

"Yeah was busy with tour matches" Shubman replied.

"So she's your​ fiancee?" Deepak asked looking at me.

"Yes, she's Anya, my fiancee" Shubman said protectively wrapping his right arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Anya, I'm Deepak" he introduced himself extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you sir" I smiled shaking hands with him.

"Only Deepak" he said.

"Okay Deepak" I smiled.

"So should we do the paperwork first?" Shubman asked Deepak. What paperwork?

"Sure, come with me" Deepak said.

"Wha-" I was about to ask Shubman but he cuts me off.

"I'll back in ten minutes. Take a look at the shop till then?" he said.

"Okay" I smiled.

Shubman went somewhere with Deepak after this.

"Excuse me ma'am, how can I help you?" A salesgirl approached me.

"Umm.. can you show me some good lehangas?" I asked.

"Sure ma'am, please come with me" she said and I followed her. She took me upstairs and made me sit in a chair. A huge mattress was placed in front of me.

"If you don't mind me asking, for what occasion you need it?" she asked.

"My friend's engagement" I replied. She nodded and started showing me few lehengas.

All of the lehangas were so pretty that I could barely choose one. They all look expensive too. I grabbed a blue lehenga and checked the price tag.