●35●(Last Chapter)

My mind was driving me insane. I was so angry that I started to knock my head against the wall behind me.

Hiroshi? That's Ogum's lover..... what am I remembering? I thought as tried to sort out everything. Just then another memory popped up in my head.

It was the memory I saw that dab in the woods.

I was writing the letter after Ryong threatened me.

"I'm so sorry Ogum..." I said, wiping my tears.

At the end of the letter, I signed it and stuffed it in the envelope before running out of the house. Before I stuffed it in, I took a one last look at it.

'Hiroshi' it was signed very clearly.

"Princess!" I looked up to see Ogum running to me.

"Ogum, all this is all crazy..." I said, running into his open arms.

"Princess...." Ogum caught my attention.

I looked at him as his honey coloured eyes filled with tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, his tears concerning me.

"After all these years of searching, I finally found my you. I found my Hiroshi." He said, cupping my face with his hands.

I was astonished to hear him. So it was all true? I really am Hiroshi... I thought as Ogum's tears flowed down his cheeks.

"I shall never, ever again let you slip through my fingers." He said, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back, crying into his shoulder.

Behind him I could see Hoon smiling at me. I smiled back among my tears. As Ogum pulled away from the embrace, he explained.

"It was all thanks to Jae." He said as I looked around for him.

"I should go thank him." I said and ran past the two men.

"Jae!?" I called out, but he was nowhere to be found.

I was about to start freaking out when I noticed a hunched figure by the river. I walked up to him, but stopped when he started to talk to himself.

"All my life I've lived for her. But all I did was bring her pain and sorrow..." Jae said.

"...She suffered because of me, so I did the right thing. I reunited her with the man I could never become. So why am I feeling miserable?" His voice grew hoarse as he continued.

"I don't deserve her. She's a treasure. More valuable than anything I could trade for...." he said, the tears finally escaping from his eyes.

"It's time I remove myself from the picture..." he whispered the last part turning around to face me.

I was crying, my tears running down my cheeks. His words meant so much for me. I knew they were genuine.

Jae stood startled, looking at me.

"Thank you." I said, wiping away my tears.

Jae's face crumpled up instantly, and he started to cry. He opened up his arms and I ran into them, crying. I jumped onto him, knocking him over, and we both landed on the riverbank.

"Thank you Ryong." I said among my sobs.

"I haven't been called that name in ages." He said.

"Then it's about time you quit being Jae and start being Ryong." I said.

He paused briefly, and spoke up.

"I've lived for you all my life. But now that you are in safe hands, I have nothing to live for..." he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Try living for yourself. It's about time you enjoy life. You've gone through enough. We all have." I said as he hugged me tight.

"I'm happy it didn't have to end with you dying...." I said.

"Believe me, I couldn't agree more. Just seeing my girl happy would mean the whole wide world for me." He said, kissing my lightly on my forehead.

We went back to Hoon and Ogum, who were ready to leave. Ryong joined us as we rode our horses back home.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm sorry but I didn't even give you guys a heads up about ending this story. I hope you loved it all.

This is my first ever story, so please let me know if anything doesn't feel right in the story.

Thank you for sticking with me until the end!♡

BUT,

Don't go yet! There is an epilogue on the way!!

-GeekyDimplez♥♡