III

*Tim POV*

When I saw the girl who's in the shade of the tree, I felt the same way nung iniwan ako ng pinakamamahal ko...

Flashback

"Tim, I have something to tell you."

Tim lang talaga ang tawag niya sa akin, since she's 2 years older than me. Ayaw niya ng endearments, korni raw yun para sakaniya.

"What hon?"

15 ako nung naging kami, bali siya 17 na noon. Nakita ko kasi siya noon, wala siyang kasama so I approached her. We became friends and turn into lovers.

"Tim, pupunta na kami ng States."

Nung sinabi niya ang mga katagang iyon, tumulo kaagad ang mga traydor kong luha. Iiwan na niya ako? Hindi diba? She'll come back. Right?

"What? Why? Are you stayibg there for long? How many years? Hon?"

Tinanong ko siya ng may sinseridad. I'll not let her stay there for too long. If that so, I'll come there. I'll always visit her there.

"We will live there Tim. Mom said to me that if I'll not come with them she'll remove all my properties. She'll not accept me anymore as her daughter, if I'll choose you over her."

Sinabi niya yan ng may takot, ng may pagkalito. I pity her for having a mother like that. Hindi niya magawa ang mga bagay na gusto niya. She don't have a choice. I'll not let my love suffer.

"It's okay. I understand. I'll visit you there. Okay? Don't worry. I love you Sundae."

Kinuha ko ang mga kamay niya at kiniss ko ito.

"I love you too Tim. Susunod ka ha? I'll wait for my future."

Tumawa siya. I smiled slightly. And that was the last time that I saw Sundae.

-

You read it right, I never saw Sundae since that day. Pinapunta niya ako that night sa airport kasi flight nila papuntang States. Nung nakarating ako, 3 hours akong nag-antay. Ang sabi kanina pa sila nakaalis.

And that day, I've promise to myself not to love anymore. Because I've noted to myself that when you already have changed, everything goes with the flow.

Ikaw at ikaw lang ang masasaktan, dahil kapag maiiwan ka hindi ka sanay.

Hindi ka sanay because every inch of her kabisado mo na. It's like you can't be complete without her.

That night, I went to the park. The same park sa pinuntahan ko kanina. And there I saw her again.

Why is she always there? Is that park's her property? I'm wondering.

On the same night, I saw her crying. She's staring in the sky full of beautiful stars; shining. Shining like the day'll never come.

And those eyes, I saw it again. This girl is weak.