Chapter 3- Ego

After the crash the Guardians and Nebula, still in handcuffs, got out of the ship to see the damage.

  "Look at this! Where is the other half of our ship?" Iris yelled, pointing at the ship.

  "My ship." Peter corrected.

  "Either one of you could have gotten us through that field" Gamora said. "Had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs!"

  "If what's between my legs had a hand on it... I guarantee I could have landed this ship with it."

  "Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance." Gamora said in a scolding tone.

  "More like because he stole... the Anulax batteries!" He shouted, pointing at Rocket.

  "They're called Harbulary batteries." Drax tried correcting

  "No, they're not!"

  "Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Hmm?" Rocket asked.

  "I'm not gonna answer to "Star-Munch."." Peter mumbled.

  "I did it because I wanted to!"

  "Dick."

  "What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up fifty ships" Rocket reminded everyone.

  "How little?" Drax asked.

  "Well, I don't know, like this?" He answered, holding his thumb and forefinger close together.

  "A little one-inch man saved us?" Iris said skeptically.

  "Well, if he got closer, I'm sure he would be much larger, babe."

  "It's how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon." Peter hissed.

  "Don't call me a raccoon!" Rocket snapped.

  "I'm sorry. I took it too far. I meant trash panda." Rocket looks around at everyone in confusion, Iris gave Peter a stern look. She may not know what a trash panda is but she does know it is not a good thing.

  "Is that better?" He asked

  "I don't know." Drax answered.

  "It's worse. It's so much worse." Peter snickered.

  "You son of a.." Rocket snaps and leaps at Peter.

  "Hey!"

  "I've had it with you!"

  "No! Back up!" Iris quickly grabs Rocket, while Gamora motions Peter to back up.

  "Stop it!" Gamora yelled.

  "What is wrong with you two?!" Iris asked. The boys were about to answer, but Nebula the notice a huge spaceship hovering over then.

  "Someone followed you through the jump point." Nebula informed. The guardians quickly took out their weapons as they all fall back in a tight formation. "Set me free, you'll need my help".

  "I'm not a fool, Nebula." Gamora replied.

  "You are a fool if you deprive yourself a hand in combat."

  "You'll attack me the moment I let you go."

  "No, I won't."

  "Uh huh, sure you won't." Iris said sarcastically.

  "You'd think an evil supervillain would learn how to properly lie." Peter commented, They all look up and see the ship about to land.

  "I bet it's the one-inch man." Drax smiled. Once the ship landed, the ship's hatch opens. Revealing A mysterious man and a women with antennas coming out of the ship.