Ch. 17: Invitation

Warning: mature language  ⚠️ 

Narrator's (POV): Mavi purchases some alcohol and bandages for Y/n and Adam. Chris sat on Y/n's lap, holding onto the girl tightly.

"Chris you are holding onto me like I'm on my death bed." Y/n tells the boy, even though she didn't mind Chris little arms wrapping around her. It was quite adorable.

"I don't want Y/n, to get hurt again." Chris says, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"No, no don't cry. I'm perfectly fine." Y/n replies back, caressing the boy's face.

"Plus, Adam has way more bruises then me." Y/n says, glancing over at Adam who was sitting on some boxes, looking up at the sky.

Mavi walks up to the three of you and puts her supplies next to her."Okay, who wants to go first?" Mavi ask looking at the both of you.

"Ladies first." Adam says with a slight smile gesturing his hand out.

"Ugh, how predictable." Y/n states, rolling her eyes at Adam.

Y/n puts Chris down beside her and moves her hair away from her neck. Mavi applies some alcohol to a cotton swab and lightly dabs it on Y/n's neck. The girl hisses slightly in pain, but it doesn't last long, because Y/n only had a few scratches around her neck. Now it was Adam's turn.

"Come on Adam, I don't have all day." Mavi tells the boy.

"Sigh,..this is gonna be fun." Adam states sarcastically.

"Hey kid, the sooner we get this done, it won't be so tormenting. Let me disinfect your face."

"Fine." Adam surrenders.

Mavi dips the cotton into the bottle of alcohol and gently holds Adam's face.

"This is gonna hurt." Mavi warns Adam.

"Just get it done and over wit- AHHHHHH!" Adam yells in agony, quickly moving away from Mavi's hand.

"Stop being a baby, Y/n did really well and I've had worse than this." Mavi tells Adam, forcefully bringing Adam's face towards her.

"Well Y/n, ahhh! She only had scrapes! OW!" Adam cries out.

"Adam stop moving away!" Mavi tells the boy trying to hold his face in place.

"I'm in rrggg,- PAIN IDIOT!" Adam yells.

"LISTEN! YOU ALREADY LOOK LIKE A BRATTY PIRATE! I'M TRYING TO DISINFECT YOUR WOUNDS! UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DAMN PUFFERFISH! I SUGGEST YOU BECOME A BIG BOY!" Mavi shouts at Adam. 

Y/n and Chris sit there startled at the two. Y/n starts to hold in her laughter, as the both of them started raging at each other.

"Pfffttthahaahaaa, you guys are hilarious! Haahaaaa!" Y/n laughs at the both of them.

Mavi and Adam glance at the girl, starting to calm down a little. 

"How about I just pour the alcohol over your face." Mavi tells Adam.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Adam yells at Mavi.

"I'll be able to get it done quicker! Bring your face over here!"

"W-wait!" Adam burst out.

"Make sure you close your eye and mouth." Mavi warns Adam, holding his face tightly in place.

Adam holds his breath and quickly closes his eye. Mavi pours the alcohol over the boy's face, making sure to only pour the alcohol on his wounds. Adam wanted to scream, but his mouth was shut. Mavi puts the alcohol down and lightly pats Adam's face with a cloth, removing any access alcohol and blood.