12

- LISA -

I pull Jennie by her waist beside me and put my arm on Rosie's shoulder .

"By the way this is Rosie my best friend" she extend her arms to Dayhun's parents and kids then bow . I tap Jisoo's shoulder .

"This is Jisoo, Rosie's wife and co-owner of the dance studio" her family with an awe expression shake their hands and bow also .

"And this is Jennie my --" she cut me off

"Her fiancee" She extend her hands to the parents and Dayhun and gave Momo a smirk then she bowed .

"You are all pretty and have a good look couples!" Dayhun's mom stated while clapping her hands .

"Anyways we will leave now Lisa!" my student's dad tap my shoulder twice and lean his head to my ear.

"Take care of your girl there she's a good catch" he winked

"I know sir . I know." He gave me a high five then they waved goodbye.

We also kissed the other couple's cheek and bid our goodbyes .

"So where do you want us to go fiancee?" I chuckle to teased her while I am focused on the highway. But she didn't respond .

'not again!'

"I am starting to believe that you don't like me with you" and that's how I got her attention . Nice move Manoban !

"What are you saying? Enjoying the flirt with your Momo?" I grin then glance at her and back to the road .

"Someone's jealous. I smell it" I smirked then she slap my thigh that cause me to flinched . When we reached in front of my condo building, she quickly change her beast mode to a happy mood one .

I know this bipolar girl missed our home. I thought in my mind.

I quickly parked my car inside the parking area then open the door for her .
I grab her arms and intertwined our hands and I saw her gummy smiles in excitement . The guard bowed to us .

"Miss Jennie? It's been awhile. Welcome back!" He bow down and Jennie waved to him with smile on her face .

We enter the elevator and wait for it to move up .

"Why did you bring me here love?" She asked while fidgeting her hands in our intertwined hands.

"I thought you missed our home?" I asked sadly without looking at her.

"Of course I really missed here so much and I am looking forward for this day and finally --" she stops and took a deep breath . I look at her and she doesn't look at me but she is biting her lower lip forcing herself not to cry.

"Well if I accept your explanations maybe you can visit me here often" I joked to lighten up the mood.

"Unbelievable Manoban" she sigh and pinched me on the side.

"And I have some company there waiting for us" she look at me in curiosity.

"Wh-who?" She startled.

"Just wait and see" I winked.

---------

- JENNIE -

I am excited and happy at the same time when I saw the familiar building, the familiar parking area and the familiar guard I met 4 years ago . Oh how I look forward to go here again even when I arrived here on the first day from New Zealand. But I never planned to visit here on my own cause I am waiting for my love of my life to bring me here again without forcing her . That's how I know that she finally let out her anger in me .

I almost teared up in disbelief that I will finally realized that this is so happening and she surprisingly bring me here and any moment from now, I will step in again on our home where we spent most of our romantic and happy memories . I am just hoping that I brought Kuma our son in a dog's body . I never got a chance to go to my mom's house to see him cause I want to see him with his dada. I only meet up my mom on a mall or restaurant but I am happy because when I was in New Zealand, Lisa never missed a month to visit our son for his monthly check up and bring him he needs and of course okay time with him . Mom always updating me about Lisa and our son when she visited . But this pat few years , after 2 years in New Zealand, she never initiate a story about Kai and Lisa. When I was asking her how's Kuma, she will just say 'He's ok or He's out with Lisa' when I wanted to see him which I didn't buy but she will change the topic .
But my drama cuts off when Lisa talked.

" and I have some company there waiting for us"

I don't want to think that it might Tzuyu or someone that will hurt my feelings . She will not call me wifey again if she had a relationship with her secretary and she told me that she's been ignoring her since last week so I doubted but still I'm nervous as fuck. We still didn't talks about what's our real status now. I just said that I'm her fiancee' to her student's family because of that Momo's flirting eyes at my Lisa .

"Wh-who?" I startled .

"Just wait and see" she answered

' oh fuck! ' my mind gone crazy.

"Are you ready?" We are now in front of a familiar door which I used to touch a lot . Same door, same color but now there's a sign in front .

'JKLM'

I sigh processing my mind

"You didn't like it?" She weakly smile.

"Huh?" I turn the gaze on her .

"The carve in front of our door. You don't like it. Do you?" She sadly asked hoping for some positive answer.

"So it's Jennie Kim/ Lisa Manoban?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Nah!" She answered that made my one brow arched up.

"that's 3 people wifey" then she kiss me on my forehead . I got irritated on her answer but ignores it and I will asked for it later but now my focus is on our home and I am so excited .

"She insert the card key and it clicks" When I open the door , I heard something that I missed a lot and it became louder as he approaches . I wide my eyes in disbelief and soon tears my eyes up when he is in front me and jump over me wagging his tails excitedly . I hugged him so tight as he licked me in my jaw line .

"I miss you so much baby" I cried as my sobs heard all over the room . While Lisa holding a camera but I ignore it . She approach us and hug Kuma and I .

"We're family again Kuma. Mommy's back" She kissed my temple and kissed our son on top of the head .

"So it's Jennie, Kuma & Lisa Manoban ?" I asked with my gummy smile then she nodded.

We proceed to the couch not letting go of our son while my wife is preparing Kuma's food. So lucky that he still knows me after how many years .

"Hey Kuma son !" Lisa called him . She hug Kuma and talk to him.

"I know you missed your mom so much but let us talk first ok? You eat first" she kissed him. That moment crashes my heart. It took me 4 years to witness again this precious moment thati will not get tired looking at everyday.

My moment of staring at them let me spaced out again but a kissed on my cheek brought me back to my senses. Lisa handling me a cup of coffee, gestured me to follow her in the balcony.