27

- JENNIE -

"you knew but you didn't tell me ?!!" I am so mad right now ! I want to slap this girl in front of me but I remain calm and waiting for her explanation.

"let me explain Jennie" She hold my both hands again . I let her and she let out a deep sigh as she closed her eyes .

"I was in a private clinic yesterday for my last checked up due to my anxiety attacks. I was talking to the information desks when I heard a familiar voice behind me talking to someone . Then I saw Lisa . Her back facing me that's why she didn't noticed me . I still stand in my position not ear-dropping but I don't want her to see me in that clinic knowing that private clinic is for patience who wants to keep their condition privately. I didn't heard all but what I've heard is that she is begging this doctor not to tell you cause the doctor knew you. Lisa is begging to remain her condition hidden even if the doctor resisting but they came up with a deal.... The doctor will not tell you if she approved the treatment monthly which she accepted. I was frozen when I heard the doctor said that she needs to tell you about this before it's too late. Then I was about to call Rosie to tell the situation of Lisa cause I can't sleep thinking her condition and Jin told me to tell her best friends instead but, Jisoo answered and she told me that they are here in the hospital" My mom embrace me again as I explain to them what's Lisa's situation .

"Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition in which the pressure around your brain increases, causing headaches and vision problems. The name means 'false brain tumor' because its symptoms are similar to those caused by brain tumors. It's also known as idiopathic intracranial hypertension. This condition is treatable, but it can return in some cases." I stop and close my eyes and let out a heavy sigh .

"The exact cause of this condition is unknown, but it may be associated with having too much cerebrospinal fluid in your skull. This fluid, which protects your brain and spinal cord, is normally absorbed into your bloodstream. It may occur when this fluid isn't fully absorbed, which causes it to build up. This leads to increased pressure in your skull. She maybe have it since she started draining herself to alcohol and the situation that lead her pressure arised ...this is all my fault!" I cried .

"but the doctor said it's mild" Rosie asked. I nodded .

"Lisa is strong . She is fighting but we need to do some surgeries " I explained.

"then do it Jennie ! you can do it don't you?" I nod on what Jisoo said .

"I can do it Chu but... " I cried . My hands covering my mouth and let out a heavy breath

"she..she might forget us ...after this" Mom hug me as I broke down

"honey listen ." My mom lift my chin up to face her .

"Her mind may forget you but her heart can't. If she really loves you , she will remember you . And if you really love her, don't give up on her" I hug back my mom as she caressed my back ..

--------------------
- JENNIE -

It's been 2 months since the surgery happened . It was a success as I assigned myself to do it . But still Lisa is not yet awake . The operation is a victory for them but if she didn't awake more than half a year, it is useless. Hearing the beeping sounds of the monitor is the only noise surrounds us . I didn't leave her side except when I am going to an operation. I sleep on the couch of her room, took a bath sometimes eat beside her but seeing her in her situation, makes my appetite lost . My mom stay at our condo to look for Kai since she daily visit us and check on us . Jisoo, Rosie and Tzuyu even Jin usually visits too . Even her employees, students at the studio and our friends visited her . How cool to know that my girlfriend is such a friendly person that all of them loves her so much . I am pretty sure Kuma misses her too . If only he is allowed here , he might see his dad . I sigh .

"Love please wake up now ." I cried again holding her hand with a hospital tag on her wrist .

"I am badly miss you love. I kiss your hugs, kisess and even your bullies. I will not complain again if you bully me just please wake up" I sniffed while crying .

"Our son misses you too . Mom said he always bark at night while playing on your slippers. You need to propose and marry me love please " I cry out harder .

"I need you love don't leave me please .. I can't... please come back" while I am sobbing hard with my face buried on the bed while still holding her hand.

I felt someone squeezed my shoulder and I looked up . I saw a short woman on the her mid-40's maybe sadly smiling while staring at Lisa and tears rolling down her cheeks . I never saw her but I feel like we have connections . I stood up and slowly released my hand on Lisa. I bow down to the woman . I was about to ask her who she is but she speak first.

"You might be Jennie. My daughter's long-time girlfriend." I was shocked seeing my girlfriend's mother for the first time . We always talk to her but only on the phone and I never get a chance to talk to after we separated and got back . I bow down again as she lift my heads up tearing up as I started to cry again and she hugged me .

"I got mad at you when you left her. I am mad at you but I am mad to myself more cause I can't stay beside my daughter when she was suffering from you. I told myself that when I see you here, I will slap you hard . But seeing you in this situation I know I deserve the slap more ." She sadly chuckles as she sit on the chair I was sitting earlier and she stare at Lisa and hold her daughter's hand .

"You've been wonderful to her when she talks about you. You make her happy and I know there's a good reason why you left her . When I saw you crying before I approached you, I saw how you love my daughter and I want to thank you for giving her the best she is now" she grab my hand with her free hand and squeezed it .

No words can express how happy I am hearing this to her mom but another part of me is still sad because of the situation we have . I met her mom in this situation . I hope Lisa see this too and I know she will be happy .

I left her mom to buy her some foods to eat and let her alone time with her daughter . I go to my office and lie my head on top of my table .

---------------

'why am I here on the condo?. How did I get here?'

'hello? Anybody here?'

I shouted . As I'm walking inside the condo the set-up became darker . I walk myself without knowing where to go and it's like I am walking for a couple of hours in this dark room where I saw a woman standing who seems so near but I can't reach her .

Her back is so familiar to me . She is wearing white plain shirt and white pants . Her hair above the shoulder length and greyish in color .

'hey! Are you lost too?' as she turn her body to face me , I got shocked when I saw Lisa . She is smiling so bright at me . But she's not talking .

I run towards her but I can't get near her .

'Lisa ! Your'e awake now!'

'Lisa! Please come here I miss you'
I keep on running towards her . She's not moving but I can't get near her .

'Lisa please!'
I saw her turning back again and is about to walk away and I run as fast as I could but she is getting blurry as I run more .

'Lisa please ! Lisaaaaa!'