16

- LISA -

After the talked we had on my condo , we decided to go to the hospital where Tzuyu brought. Rosie driving the highway as fast as she can with me and Jennie . An awkward silence covered us three.

"are you okay?" my deep thought cut off when my love hold my hand and squeezed it .

"yeah . i-I'm just worried" I answered leaning my head on Jennie's shoulder .

"She's awake now Lisa. Jin texted me don't think of anything. She will get better soon." Rosie said as I nodded .

"she got no relatives here. Her relatives in Japan. Her parents mom died 2 years ago and her father left her since she was a child. I am just worried after what happened to her " I stated while playing Jennie's finger on my hand .

"but she has Jin now. He never left Tzuyu. I find him a good guy too. He always there for Tzuyu. I met him twice in the company" Rosie stated to give me a positive vibe .

"good to know" just what I answered .

"what are you thinking love? do you regret on stopping to court her?" I was shocked from Jennie's question but I never saw a regret on her eyes for questioning me like that but I see sadness and guilt .

"Of course not. I didn't stop courting her because of you. I even stop talking to you when I stop courting her. I distant myself from you and Tzuyu because I want to think and find myself . I don't want to choose between you two cause I know someone will get hurt ." She tightened her grip on my hands .

"I'm sorry It's just that I'm afraid that you will leave me and be with her because of what happened . Knowing you Lisa, I know you will let someone happy not thinking of your own happiness" She close her eyes and tears roll down her cheeks . I release my hand on her and place it around her shoulder hugging her side .

"I will never leave you Jennie. That won't happen again. Not again" I assured her .

"i like drama guys but let me cut you both off." I rolled my eyes when Rosie left a funny statement to lighten up the mood then she continues.

"but I am thinking, why Tzuyu did it? You are okay together when you told her that you will stop courting her right? she even laughed it out remember?" She questioned I just shrugged my shoulders.

After half an hour of driving, we reached the hospital and we are now in front of Tzuyu's room door located on the second floor of the building .

My bestfriend entered first followed by me. Jennie decided to buy some coffee for us since we didn't had breakfast when we left our home .

I close the door as Rosie approach Tzuyu who is now sitting on her bed looking away from the guy beside her they are not talking and the guy looks like came from crying as he wipe his eyes and stand up when he saw my bestfriend who is now beside them and when Tzuyu looks my way, she immediately smile genuinely and Jin followed her friend's gaze wondered why she is smiling like a kid . As soon as Jin met my eyes ..

"You--" he pointed at me and with few steps, I felt a heavy punch on my as I lay down on the ground . He grab my collar and stood me up and pinned me to the wall not too far from the door. Rosie was about to run to Jin to stop him but I raised my hand for her to stop on her tracks . I can fight Jin because I've been into boxing when Jennie left me and I help myself to start again . I know I can beat him but I did not let myself to do it . I let him to beat my ass up and let him let out his anger . I knew all along that when we meet each other, this will happened cause I know from the first time I saw him, he is in love with Tzuyu but Tzuyu is too blind not seeing that feelings from Jin . He punch me on my face twice again then choked causing me to groan .

"It's all your fault Lisa Manoban ! you fucking asshole!" then he punch my stomach causing me to kneel down . I stop Rosie again by raising my hand when I saw her approaching again.

"but Lis !" She screamed

"don't let yourself hurt! He's not thinking right for now!" I shouted at my bestfriend . I saw her crying not looking at us .

"Stop it Jin! Rosie she will die!" Tzuyu's plead .

"close your eyes Tzu. let him do this" Jin grab again my collar push me up to pinned again to the wall.

"You hurt her ! I love her so much but I keep quiet but this time I will let you suffer like what you deserve fucker !" I close my eyes knowing that he will punch me again but he stopped.

"what the fuck !"I know that voice. My heart got nervous knowing that she will make Jin stop and I don't want her to get hurt by this angry man . I open my eyes to stop her but everything's too fast . She grab the hand of Jin which gestured to punch me again but without a second I saw Jin pushed her away causing my love of my life to stumble on the floor using the same hand he will used to punch me again for the third time while his other hand in front of my right shoulder to pin me on the wall. When I saw Jennie stumble down, the beast in me started to come out .

I want to let him punch me to death if that what he wants to release his anger but touching and hurting my love is a different story. I clenched my jaw and push away his hand on top of my shoulder as he flinched.

"fucker!" I shouted then choke his neck with my left hand and punch him three times on his face with my right hand while pushing him down the ground. When his body lies on the ground, I sat on top of him and punch him with my left and right .I didn't stop. Bloods spilling his face and he can't fight back.

"Lisa please !" I heard Jennie pleads as I stop myself. I gulp from what I saw .

The angry man who wants me dead in his arms is now lying on the floor without any reactions . Eyes closed and bloods everywhere. His face covering with blood as my knuckles full of cuts and bloods too and so my face is . Jennie approach me and help me to stand up as she cracked a voice in my ear.

"Lisa look at me" I look at her crying and she hugged me. I look at Tzuyu who's in shock her hands covering her eyes and shivering and a bang on the door brought her back to her senses as she started to cry . Jennie approach her and let her calm .

Nurses and Tzuyu's doctor came in with Rosie .