34

3 months after ...

- ROSIE -

"you look so damn good ! I didn't imagine you will look that good I mean you always look good but now, it is even better !" I stated holding my 3-month baby inside my tummy . Yes I got pregnant now when we decided to have one since we're not getting younger anymore and a little Jisoo around our home will make us even more happy .

"Thank you Chaeng ! and I am so happy for Jisoo and you and somehow excited for the baby" the woman in long white gown answered.

"enough of me girl ! so are you ready?" I ask her .

"I've been waited for this for batman knows how long but I am really nervous and excited at the same time ! I can't explain how I feel" She answer . I saw the sparkling eyes she have now and all I can see is the same feeling when I am the one who's getting married with my wife .

"I know how you feel trust me" I chuckle and she grin.

"It's not the time to cry girl ! don't ruin your make-up !" Tzuyu said tapping the brides shoulder .

"save that tears later friend !" said by Irene and she nods. A knock from the door broke our laughter .

"I'll get it !" Tzuyu said . She open the door and the wedding organizer appeared .

"Ma'am it's time" She said. We bid goodbye to the bride and to her assistant who will accompany her to the wedding car .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE GARDEN ...

- JISOO -

A beach garden in blue and white theme like the ocean is what the bride likes that is so breath taking with a sunset as the background when the ceremony begun . Rosie and I married in a garden which she chose of course being an oppa in our relationship she always the one who has the last yes in everything. Everyone wears in blue and white also and only the couple of the year will wear black and white to stand-out .

"are you ready asshole ?" I told the groom who's face is obviously tensed while walking back and forth in her position waiting for her bride .

"calm down man she will not dump the wedding" I hold her shoulder and let her inhale then exhaled .

"damn Jisoo ! I've never been nervous as hell like this !" she stated .

"I know the feeling idiot ! I got married first remember?" I told her to relax the situation. Guests are coming and and 5 any minute now, the wedding of the year will start . We are now waiting for the bride . The assistant organizer with her wireless ear pods on, come to the front and nod to the groom . She approach in front and holds the mic .

"good afternoon ladies and gentlemen" she started .

"the bride is about to come down now from her suite so I bet ever participants here, must line up now outside the arch now so you won't spoil how the bride looks when the groom here will see it immediately if you didn't line up out !THANK YOU" everyone laugh while walking outside the big flowery arch with candles on each side as an entrance for the wedding .

I tap the groom's shoulder as we hug each other and I leave him to walk to the designated line for the ceremony .

All line up and I saw my 3-months pregnant wife approaching me with Irene , Tzuyu and Wendy (college classmate) .
They kissed and hug me and they went to their respective partners as I hold my wife's hands intertwining .

"I can't believe they will get married after all they went through" She said almost teary eye . I can't blame her emotional feelings knowing that she had witnessed all the craziness of the couple .

"ssshhh . Babe stop it or the guests might think you disagree with this wedding of your bestfriend" She slap my arm and chuckled.

"well I am hoping no one will stop the wedding knowing Lisa had a lot of flings when Jennie left her" we laughed .

We broke the laughter when the assistant organizer came .

"alright guys we will start as soon as the music starts" we all line up as I look and scan the back if Jennie arrived but none .

"She will appear babe don't be nervous. You're bestfriend maybe stubborn and bitch but she loves Lisa" I smirk and kiss her cheeks .

"you look amazing babe" I compliment her which she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"you look a handsome oppa as well baby" she wink and as we heard the piano music as a cue, we all got in line as Lisa's parents in front of me started to walk .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- LISA -

'inhale exhale Lisa' I murmured to myself

'inhale exhale Lisa' I murmured to myself . Doing this inhale/exhale is an instant hobby to me for this wedding since last night . As a tradition , Jennie and I didn't see each other for 3 days to make this wedding perfect . Well that's our parents idea in the first place . We've been here in Hawaii for 4 days now cause this is our wedding dream venue and also our honeymoon . Excitement and tensed eating my whole body at the same time .

'she will appear . she loves me' I slap my own cheeks to feel the moment .

'this is it !' i jumped a little for how many times to loosen up my tension. Standing alone here on my position on the side of the altar makes me even more tense seeing and waving at my guests , our college classmates, my dance team way back college and smiling to the singer on the other side and to the pianist . I even bow to the man in tuxedo in the middle which was called as the officiant . My my body got froze a little when the pianist starts to play as a cue to start .

"beautiful in white by westlife'