24

- JENNIE-

Lisa's questions made me worry . She keeps on asking me about this employee of her that has a continuous headache for a week now . And I am wondering if I knew this person she is so worried about . I saw her gulp on my last question as I lean myself towards her. Clasping my hands on top of the table and I look straight to her eyes. I saw her nervous which I am feeling irritated now with her reactions .

"are we talking about Tzuyu again Lisa?" I asked which cause her eyes widen then she laugh at me ! unbelievable ! Iam getting jealous here then she will just laugh at me ??!

"what's funny Manoban ?!" I am getting more irritated as she can't stop laughing .

"If you didn't stop laughing Lisa I will walk out here" I saw her getting back herself from laughing.as I cross my arms in front and arching up my right brow.

"what made you think it's Tzuyu? you are jealous for nothing wifey" She chuckle and shakes her head . I was about to stand up and walked out when I heard two girls calling us from the back and our food arrived at the same time .

"Jennie ! Monkey !" I turn my head at the back and i saw Rosie and Jisoo approaching us . They immediately approach us and kissed our cheeks .

"what a night ! we are about to dine here too!" Jisoo excitedly stated.

"ok guys you can pull the chairs and share the table with us since we don't have a choice" Lisa teased the couple . She glance at me and I raised my one eyebrow and mouthed "we're not done"as she gulp but smile after .

I enjoy our dinner as we chit-chat with the girls but as I glance from time to time on Lisa , I am noticing her nose keeps on crunching and her eyes blinking multiple times.

'what's happening?' I asked myself . for years I never see Lisa has a mannerism blinking her eyes or crunching her nose from time to time but I remained calm while observing her .

hour passed and we bid goodbyes to the other couple as we proceed to the car.

"I will drive" I commands . She was about to protest but i deathly stared her and she just gave me a pouted lips and open the driver's car door for me . She never changed .

She is so quiet while closing her eyes . I'm still observing her gorgeous face as I smile but I now she's not sleeping.

"love?" I sweetly called her as I remember the sunflower she gave me earlier and how tired she was but still pick me up .

"hmm?" she answered as she open her eyes and glanced at me.

"you look so tired. Do you still have to go to the studio tomorrow ? you need to rest" She smiled at me and she lean her head on my shoulder.

"you're not mad anymore?" she asked.

"hmm. not anymore" I respond . She pecked my cheeks and lean back her head again .

"Love?" this time she called me.

"hmm?" I hum .

"did I tell you how much I love you ?" I chuckle.

"do you have too ? last time I checked you are so whipped in me Manoban" she chuckles.

"yeah. I am so in love with you Jennie Kim" I am supposed to be happy with that line but why am I feeling different . The nervousness raised up in my heart. As the red light comes, I look at her on my shoulder, eyes closed as I kissed her top of her head .

"I am so in love with you too Lalisa" She lift her heads up as I saw a different orbs she has on her eyes . As doctors, we are trained to see any signs thru the patience eyes and seeing Lisa's orbs makes my heart beats in trouble .

'there's something wrong with her' I said to myself. I drive again and we returned home .

"Kuma Dada and Mommy's home !" She said as we enter our home . Our baby run towards us hearing her dad's voice . I prepare Kuma's food and we sit on the couch watching our son eating.

I sit on the couch and she lay her body beside me, her head on my lap. She opened the television as I stare at her.

"Love can I ask something?" My hand stroking her hair while the other wrap on top of her chest holding her other hand.

"anything wifey" she answered while watching the news on tv .

"what did your employee told you about his condition" I saw her facial expression changed.

"d-do we have to talk about it?" she startled.

"yes cause I'm a neurosurgeon" I answer back.

"Y-you will not g-get mad again?" she assures me .

"no baby. not anymore" I lift my hand to caressed her cheeks.

"ok" she sits herself besides me . She stretched her right arm and put it on the back of my neck and reached my shoulder and she pushed me towards her tightly as she wraps her other hand in front of me as I turned off the television. She kissed my head and continues.

"He's having trouble with his headache this past few days . A week now to be exact" I nod

"but yesterday and today he felt that he was about to vomit and his headache causes him to get dizzy" She sigh .

"well love there are different types of headaches it depends on the symptoms and the area of the pain." I told her she remained silent .

"do you know where is the part that her head is aching?" I faced her .

"I- i will asked her tomorrow but this time let's go and washed up and let's take a rest" She was about to stand when I stop her.

"love?" she sit down again . I cupped her face with my both hands .

"if ever you feel something like that, please tell me immediately. I'm a doctor now I should be aware of your condition too" I saw her eyes started to form a liquid as she stand up and look away.

"i-i'm ok love. I-i am strong. you don't have to worry" She started to walk then she stops again .

"I'm going to shower " I nod then she left

"what is happening Lisa" I whispered as I face palm myself.