21

- LISA -

Being the maknae or the youngest in the group, I know it's hard for them to oblige me when I started to command them but not when problem occurs at us especially in my group of friends .

Ever since college days where we have a circle of friends not only the four of us, I am the one who handle every negative situation that each of us should talk about since I don't want anyone to have a gap since we stand as one . Thanks to my leadership training back when I was the dance "ace" leader way back college that somehow I gain from. I maybe one of the bullies and savage in the group, but they will listen to me when seriousness matters .

We are now in the middle of this awkward moment where the couple in front of us has a problem . I stand between them with Jennie to closed what the issue is . I don't know what the real problem is actually but before we left the hospital , I saw my best friend Rosie is not in her usual self . She is so quiet for the past 1 hour and I know Jennie knew why but I didn't bother to ask not until we get home and Rosie decided to stay in .

I know it is a couple's issue but since Jisoo insist to talk with Jennie, I plan to talk about it with Rosie to fix what is needed to fix which my love agreed on. I stay calm and will remain calm as a promise to my future wife .

"Jennie. What do you know about this?" I asked my sweetheart .

"I-i am not in the place to say it love Rosie --" my best friend cut her

"I told her not to mention this to you Lis"

"Why?" I asked as I walk around them like an interrogation inside a police station .

"Don't answer that!" I continue .

"So Kim Jisoo what's the problem? You called us remember?" I saw her flinched as she stared to her wife .

"Y-yeah . I-i just need your help" she stutters and look down.

I find it funny looking at them like a sccared dogs when I'm interrogating them but I remain serious. But still that's one thing I love about them. When I started to fix a problem with them, they have no choice but to settle this or else they will fix their problems in their own that will happen in weeks or even a month .

"What help do you need then?" I stop and look at Jisoo still standing at the back of Jennie while my hands on top of her shoulders squeezing it lightly to make her feel that I am calm .

"I-i .. gosh Lis do I need to answer that in front of you all Jeez ?!" She answered in annoyance. I ignored her.

"Ok Rosie Park here was crying lately when we arrived here so I believe you involved in this Kim Jisoo "

I saw Chu look at her wife sadly when she heard me .

"You cried?" Jisoo asked her wife.

"Asshole" Rosie murmured but loud enough to be heard.

"i-Im sorry babe" Jisoo cries

"Do you have another girl Jisoo? Or let me say a mistress ?" I coldy ask which my girlfriend look at me intensely .

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted but I ignored her.

"Wh-what ?! Are you serious Lisa?" She questioned me a little higher tone than her usual .

"I am asking Chu , I am not accusing" I still calmy answered .

"I have no one except for my wife jeez ! I'm not even thinking to get one!" She answered irritately . And I glance at Rosie who is now crying again.

"Then who is the girl who called you cutie when you called ?" Jennie butt in asking Jisoo .

"I-it's" she stuttered and face palm .

"who is she Jisoo?!" Rosie screamed. She look at me before she answered .

"I-it's Nancy with Kai" my eyes widen from what she said .

"She's back and Kai is her cousin Jennie and he is looking for you." She looks down . I frown and my world stops not believing what I've heard.

"But why did you ended our call immediately ?" Rosie asked . Jisoo stand up from her sit and kneel in front of Rosie .

"I'm sorry babe . I don't want you to know that I am with Nancy and Kai cause I know you're with Jennie and Lisa. But I plan to discuss this with you when we get home but then this happened . I have no one but you only believe me ." Rosie sigh then smile at Jisoo . She cupped her wipes face and their foreheads rest on each other.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry if I thought you are cheating on me' she cried .

"It's ok babe I understand" Jisoo kissed Rosie . A long kissed to her wife .

"Kim Jisoo." I called

"Hmm?" She stand up after releasing their sweet moments .

"Who's Kai ?" Jisoo eyes widen and finding her words hard to speak up.

"Who's Nancy? Jennie asked too .

Both Rosie and Jisoo stare at each other and they both glanced at us in sync .