33

- JENNIE -

As I enter the cafe, I saw a pair of couples in masked dancing everywhere inside from a song playing on the big piano near the stair by someone in white mask wearing all black from top to bottom .

'Lisa didn't tell me to wear a mask' i muttered to myself and chuckle

I smile as I heard it plays a familiar song but I didn't bother to look more about the person behind the mask as I scan around to look for Lisa when my attention caught me . A table in the middle with a different set-up made me smile from ear to ear as my name is on top . I approach the table with a bouquet of sunflowers on top . I sit down and wait for Lisa when suddenly it went black out but no one screamed . As my fear in the dark is getting heavier, I was about to go outside when a yellow spotlight opened spotting the masked man on the big piano and on my table . I searched my surroundings and the dancing masked couples are gone with made me confused.

The masked man behind the piano started playing the same music but he has now a mic in front and started singing .

(Everlasting by Albert Posis)

I like the vision of us, but something more
'Cause being just friends ain't enough
Girl we've been texting too much late at night
And I just got a confession
To tell you how I feel then I don't
(Wanna be right) 'Cause it's killing me to set all these
(Emotions aside) We don't have to hide this no more

"the masked man is a she?" I chuckle and still listen when a familiar voice of the singer caused me goosebumps .

I don't know why it's so hard to tell you
The feelings inside come sooner or later
And honestly I'm not afraid to say what we could be
That, that's why I'm asking to be my everlasting love
I've been really taking my time (anticipating)
Your reply's been weighing on my mind (got me contemplating)
If I tell you, you might shut me down
But if I don't, you may not come around
We could be so special onto the next level

Tears started to roll on my cheeks as I realize who is singing . I stand up with an awe . My hands on my mouth and she stop and stand up as well . Someone in masked too sit on the piano and another on a masked stood beside holding the microphone and begin to sing . The one who sang first slowly walking towards me while removing her mask and everything turns in slow-motion revealing my Lisa . Another spotlight opened spotting Lisa and following her as she walks towards me . Tears flowing continuously from me and in an inch away she stops looking me intently .

"hey !" She started while wiping my tears from falling . I chuckle .

"what's this Lisa?" She put one finger on my lips gesturing me to keep quiet . A song started to play again and this time it played a different song revealing Jisoo on the piano and Rosie singing the song looking at us and I mouthed 'what's going on?'. Jisoo just wink

(Can't help falling in love by Rose' cover)

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Lisa lift my head to face her with her serious face as I felt my heart beats madly . Those eyes that I've been in love since the first we met . Sparkling brown doe eyes . I got more confused . I was about to say something when she cut me off .

" I have a ready message for this Jennie but well maybe it is not destined to be said now cause now I am going to say whatever my heart wants to tell you now .. It's been years and our love is like a roller coaster ride . We've been together for 7 years, you left for 4 years which I didn't understand when you came back you explained everything and I understand now" My eyes widen .

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"let me finish .. " I nod

" I've been in hell when you left but It gave me a lesson and proved me something . My life was a mess without you Jennie . My life is not worth living without you . I can move on if you didn't came back but it will not be the same again . It will not be as happy as I am with you . Everything felt like no meaning . Everything felt like it is wrong , And you came back . Still loving me and you still have my heart . You still the girl I want. " She started to tear up too .

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

" you don't know how much I've waited for this day to come Jennie . I went to a surgery but there's no amnesia please don't get mad " She hold my both hands with hers .

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"I took the opportunity to make a plan on this and I'm sorry if this plan causes you pain but Jennie..." She released my hand and started to kneel down with her one knee as she get something in her pocket . A soon as I saw a crystal box, my tears multiplied .

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

The music stops .

"I'm better with you so please JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM marry me" she started crying while lifting the box with a ring in front of me . I just nod cause I can't utter a word in my joy inside me .

"y-yes?" Lisa asked eyes widened .

"y-yes Lisa . Of course I will marry you" She wipe her tears and plucked out the ring and slid it on my finger as I help her stand up and she shouted !

"IT'S A YESS !" the whole room opened all the lights revealing our family and friends circling around us . I got more shocked revealing all the special people even our college friends are witnessed in this proposal .

"kiss .. kiss" everyone screaming while clapping their hands . Lisa pull me and kiss me in the forehead .

"what an asshole !" Jisoo stated causes everyone to laugh . I pull her by the collar and whispered .

"you have a lot to explain to me Manoban !" I kissed her on the lips as she wrap her arms around my waist . Our kissed broke from someone who cleared throat .

"can we at least hug our kids ?" a man with a deep voice said. we look at where the voice came from and our parents including MR. & MS. Manoban and my mom approaching us. They hug us and congratulating us .

Time still running as we approach our friends and Lisa's dance team who happened to be the dancing masked couples. We thanked each and everyone of them bowing our heads at them .

"this won't be possible without you guys. THANK YOU so much !" my fiance' stated on a microphone and bow multiple times .

Some guests get home and the 8 of us remained sitting around the table including , Rosie and Jisoo, Irene & Seulgi , Tzuyu & Jin and Lisa & I for some catch up while drinking wine.