10

Wednesday afternoon and it's been a week since I stop courting Tzuyu and stop seeing Jennie but we didn't break the communications. I know I will just hurt the both of them so I decided to distant myself from them and give myself time to breath and start again . I don't want to be unfair . Jisoo and Rosie knew already that Jennie was back and they even visiting her every weekends or hang out with her . Tzuyu still the secretary of Rosie when Monday, Wednesday and Friday , my secretary when Tuesday , Thursday and my half day on Saturday . That's what we agreed on our schedules since I started to be back as a dance teacher in our company having my schedule every Wednesday and Friday at 4pm - 6 pm class C which is a class for teens aging 14 to 20 years old.

"Good afternoon Kids ! Start to warm up your assess for 10 minutes and make sure to round your groups up . You know the routine !"

I stretched my body in front of my mirrored walls wearing my comfortable dance outfit for the day ,

with my students scattered around the dance room for some stretching .

I put on my music for some warm ups and started to move my body along with the music .

I played 24k magic by Bruno Mars to start our day in hype.

After a 2 hour session teaching basic moves and how important every moves is and the benefits from it in our bodies discussed , I dismissed the class. When all of them went out , I sip some water in front of me, I approach the laptop on the side table connected to the loud speakers in each corner of the room and choose a music that will relate my today's emotion and face the mirror again and close my eyes as I move my body along to the music .

(Please play Take me by Miso)

In the middle of the music , I stop dancing panting hard as tears is starting to form .

Do you have something to say?
Cause the feelings in my mind cannot escape
Would you ever take me?
Cause my heart is all I carry
The feelings in my mind I cannot explain

Far away there's places to see
And all the worries and the lies cannot see me
Could you ever take me?
Cause my heart is all I carry
The feelings in my mind I cannot explain

Maybe, we need some time to mend this broken trust
I don't want this to end and fade to dust
Baby, we need some time to mend this broken trust
I really want us to start up this trust

Those lyrics that repeating in my head and causes my heart to add pain . I stop the music and play it again hoping that the choreography I've been wanting to insert with the music will continue without any distractions.

I close my eyes again getting ready for the music and started again to move . Without wiping my tears , I continue to dance until it reached the first chorus . I stop again from dancing and quickly wipe my face when someone stops the music.

Without looking back I saw the reflections of 2 girls standing at my back and another on the laptop's table .

"You're working too hard monkey ! Loosen up!" Rosie stated. She knew that I've been avoiding the two brunettes for some reasons and she agree with that but she can't accept the fact that I'm still in love with my ex but I'm not doing anything to bring her back in my arms again.

"I need to work with that choreo for our monthly evaluation Jisoo knows that" I sigh and face them walking forward to greet them with kiss on cheeks . Jisoo first then Rosie . My mind battles if I will kiss also Jennie or where to kiss her when she walks first holding my towel and started wiping my sweats on my face .

"Hey!" She said while doing some wife's stuff and so I kissed her forehead to abandon the pain I will give her if I didn't do anything .

"Well that's sweet" Jisoo teased that I gave her a slap on her arm when she walk passed us .

"What are you doing here guys?" I walk away to get my bottle of water in front meters away from them and back my feet to my friends sitting on the couch of the room on the corner and I sit besides Jennie across Jisoo and Rosie . I saw them giggling quietly .

"You need to change Lis. We're having dinner with the girls" Jennie whisper while her hands on my thigh . She grab again my towel and wipe the sweats again on my neck and arms .

"Turn your back" She commands . My brows raise up in confusion.

"Wh-what?" I answered .

"I said turn your back . I will wipe your sweats now!" She insist then I obliged . She pull away my shirt without pulling up and insert her hand with the towel then wipe my back up and down .

"Are you always like this Lisa ? You might get sick if you let this dry on your body alone ." Her tone in concern .

"I-i don't have someone to do it for me" I sadly chuckle and I feel her stop . She release her hand inside my shirt then sigh.

"i-Im sorry." She lowered her head . Before looking at her realizing what I've said that makes her sad and guilty , I face palm myself in thoughts . I crunched my nose then face her .

"I- will change now . A-are you ok here?" I startled then she nods . I stood up and signal the two and I went to my personal space for me to change.

After minutes of changing my clothes we go separately in our cars . Jisoo and Rosie in their car, of course Me and my ex-wife in my car . I open the door for her glancing her face and saw the sadness and guilt in her eyes . I felt a pang in my heart .

The drive is about 10 minutes and an awkward silence surrounds us . I can't even start a conversation knowing that I made her sad . But still I need to break this moment of silence to lessen the tension and gap between us . I sigh .

"Why are you with Jisoo and Rosie ?" I asked and she look at me in confused .

"Can't I bond with my friends?" She sarcastically answered that gave me a weird look to her .

"I mean . It's Wednesday right? You usually bond at weekdends." I explained .

"They came to me and asked me to come to them for dinner. Don't you want to see us ?or only me?" Her high tone gave me chills so I sigh not looking at her and focused on the road .

"Or maybe you have a date with Tzuyu tonight that we disturbed isn't it Manoban?"

She devily chuckle. I just shake my head and before we continue the fight , We arrived at the restaurant and I stop the engine . I was to open Jennie's car door when she went out on her own and walk passed me and went straight to Jisoo .

I closed her door and without a second Rosie is standing beside me .

"What happened Lisa ?" I just shrugged for an answer .