18

- TZUYU -

After some moment of silence since they left Lisa with me for some talk with the issues, staring at with each other for some minutes got me flinched when she lift her both hands and grab my one hand then kissed the back of it . I somehow smile at her while she is looking down at our hands.

"you don't have to say anything Lisa. " She lift up her head to meet my eyes as I saw her watery eyes, my free hand wipes away the thick liquid falling on her cheeks .

'i'm sorry. I didn't mean to--" She sobs in guilt but I cut her off .

"No . I accepted the fact that ever since you are so in love with her . But --" I stop then look at the window as the sun shines so bright feeling the pain inside me but what happened today in front of me makes me realized that Lisa is not meant for me or will not be mine . I saw how she became a different person when Jin hurt Jennie and how they look at each other that will never happen when she looks at me and it makes me feel proud at them because after all Lisa went through, she still choose her and hoping that someday someone will gonna do it for me too . I look back at her and begin to squeeze her hand .

"It's my fault . I let myself fall for you harder even if I am aware what you truly felt." She sigh as she wipes her tears and she stand up lead her way to sit beside me as I let my head lean on her shoulder.

"thank you for loving me Tzuyu . Believe me. I try hard to love you back but it will cause me to hate myself more cause I know I am pushing myself to something that brought you so much pain not realizing your feelings. I became so selfish . I hope you forgive me"

I let my tears fall down again feeling that this is a goodbye to my feelings to her . I lift my left hand and caressed her cheeks while nodding my head to assure her that I forgive her . She embrace me sideways and so I caressed her hands on wrapping my stomach .

She released her hands on mine and poke my cheek now her body facing me while sitting like a kid in an indian sit on top of my bed . She clears her throat.

"give Jin a chance" her sudden topic shocked me .

"he's not courting me Lisa and he never told me he likes me." I chuckle as she raised her one eyebrow up in disbelief .

"don't tell me you didn't see how he is so in love with you?"

"what are you saying ? we're only friends don't be jealous!" I teased her then slap her shoulder and she chuckles.

"unbelievable Tzuyu! He even wants me dead in his punch in anger because I hurt you that's why I let him hurt me" I look down in guilt

"well .. " I sigh then glanced at Lisa who's staring intently at me waiting for my continuation

"It's still a puzzle to me why he did that" I sadly smile

"because he likes you ! no... I mean He loves you Tzuyu ! wake up!" she slap my thigh and we laugh.

--------------

-LISA-

Tzuyu can't help it but laugh at my reaction when I slap her thigh hard as I flinched at my own action. As I saw how she genuinely laugh causing her next tear to fall out of joy but that moment ruined when a bang of the door wide open from slamming .

We divert our eyes to the door and we saw Jin with many plasters and bruises on his face panting hard like he was came from running. I stood up and clenched my jaw waiting for his attacked again but my jaw dropped when he run towards Tzuyu pleading with teary eyes begging Tzuyu to forgive him from what he did to me .

I excuse myself from them to have their alone time when a hand on my shoulder stop me from walking . I turn around and saw Jin looking at me and extending his hand in front of me . I frowned at his actions but still I let myself shake his hands .

"Please tell Jennie that I didn't mean to hurt her. And I want to say sorry for hurting your girl . but I'm not sorry of what I did to you because you deserve it" I chuckle as he grin. We release our hands and I started to walk away again .

"Hey Manoban !" I stop but didn't bother to turn around .

"thank you for letting me ruined you pretty face without fighting back" I chuckle without them noticing

" don't worry asshole I ruined your pretty face more" they laughed as I bid goodbye.

---

I left a long sigh and smile in relief when I felt the honesty and the joy in the last conversation of me and Tzuyu . As I lift my right hand and wrap it behind Jennie's neck reaching for her right shoulder . I squeezed her body to pin on me and kiss her temple as she looked at me worriedly but I smile in return.

"are you ok love?" She asked while cupping my face. I give her a long kiss on the forehead .

"I am perfect wifey when I'm with you" she gave me her gummy smile .

"Love?" Jennie call me as I hum for an answer . Before she continue her question, my phone rings.

Jennie reached her bag and get my phone inside it and we narrowed our eyes when we saw the caller ID .

Chikin Jisoo calling.....

"why Jisoo is calling me Chipmunk and not you?" She just shrugged her shoulder , look at me on the rear view mirror and I answer the call .

"what's with the name love?" the girl beside me laughed and I answer the call .

Lisa : "what's up turtle rabbit kim?"

Jisoo: "are you with Chaeng ?"

Lisa: " yeah and Jennie. is there any problem ?"

Jisoo: "Where are you now?"

Lisa: "going home i think? are you okay ?"

Jisoo: "can you go straight here but don't tell Chaeng pls?" I glanced to my bestfriend who is now focus on the road

Lisa"how about Jennie?" I glance at my side

Jisoo: "let me talk to her"

Lisa: "who?"

Jisoo: "Jennie asshole!"

Lisa: : "but she's my fiancee idiot !"

Jisoo : " and I have a wife Lisa !"

Lisa: "then talk to her instead!" I chuckle

Jisoo: "c'mon Lisa !" I laughed and gave the phone to my girlfriend

Jennie: "yeah?"

Jennie: "mhm"

Jennie: "no problem chu'

Jennie: "ok ok"

Jennie: " we will. you too"

Jennie: " love you too chu bye !"

She gave my phone back as I pretend to be mad .

"are you ok love?" she asked

"so now you're cheating in front of us ?" I pretend to be mad

"what are you saying?" she chuckles.

"we heard you say I LOVE YOU TOO to Jisoo !" she pretends to be shocked

"oh ! you caught us ?" she teased and before I even response, she kiss my lips with her but Rosie remained quiet on her seat .