30

- JENNIE -

I'm getting confused towards Lisa's actions . She is now hugging me from behind as if she really remember me but most of the time she just ignores me like I am nothing to her . I am now screaming on my mind . I wanted to tell her what's our real relationship .

I only told her that we are only friends but I am the most special friend to her . I don't want her to get shocked if I revealed that she's my long time girlfriend for fuck's sake ! Does she even know she's gay? How I miss her . I miss all about her .

I miss her kisses
I miss her hugs
How we laugh with each other's stories
How she compliments me
Her good mornings when we wake up
Her good nights before we sleep .

I always end up crying in every night missing her warm embrace until i wake up in the morning and I know Kuma, our son always looking for her .

I am afraid that she will never remember me and Kuma. I am afraid that she will find another woman in her life . But I am thankfully cause my mom is always beside me now that she knows our condition . I am even lucky knowing that she's living next to my our home . I will see if she will bring any girls she will like . *smirk*

My thoughts interrupted when she speaks .

"Why are you sad Nini ? I always find myself to hug you when you're like that" I sigh .

'If you only Knew Lisa' I murmured . I put my both hands on top of her hands wrapping me from behind savoring the moment . I miss this .

------------------

- LISA -

"Why are you sad Nini ? I always find myself to hug you when you're like that" She sigh then deepen my embrace . I sigh in relief to knowing I didn't confused her with my sudden reaction .

My hug from behind her lasted long . We didn't talk . I just enjoy the silent embrace I am giving her and I know she like it too . I so damn missed her and I have a long explanation to tell when I propose to her tomorrow .

I put my head on the crook of her neck and I heard her say "please stay like this". I nod .
After minutes of holding each other she let out a breathe as I still burying my face on her shoulder inhaling her scent I've been longing for .

"Lisa" she called .

"hmm?" I responded as she face her body to me without breaking my hands wrapping her . She wrap her hands around my neck as I saw her staring into my eyes deeply and glance on my lips and back to my eyes .

"kiss me" My eyes widened but before I utter an answer , her lips met mine . And that's the cue I wanted to have to continue my plan .

'Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is still in love with me'

She pull me by her hands around my neck to deepen the kiss . It didn't last a second when I kiss her back . I wrap my hands on her waist tighter feeling the kiss we wanted to feel again for months . In the middle of the kiss I felt her tears running down her cheeks . I slowly stop as she run away leaving me on the balcony . I want to say its okay but I can't ruin the plan .

I walk inside as I forward myself to the door of the bedroom. I twist and turn the doorknob but it's lock from the inside.

I knock . no one answered

knock again . no one answered again .

"Jennie please open let us talk" I shout calmly

"I'm sorry . I got carried away". no answer

"please open the door. let's talk" I sigh.

"Please just let me think alone" she answered . I know she's leaning herself behind the door the way her voice sounds .

"are you sure?" I ask again but still no answer .

I saw Kuma walking towards me as he lay down his body between my feet licking my shoes . I pull Kuma up and hug him tight as he wag his tails and lick my jawline . Maybe he is feeling the negative atmosphere between his parents .

"Hi Kuma ! your mom's a bit upset will you make her feel okay? do it for me okay son ?" I talked to Kuma loud enough to let Jennie hear it . I embrace Kuma tight as I close my eyes feeling my son's warm body that I really missed .

I open my eyes and I got flinched when Jennie is standing now in front of me with her brows crossed .

"damn Jennie ! you scare the hell out of me !" Holding my chest I put Kuma down .

"you called him son?" she asked in confusion . My eyes widen as I realized what I said .

"I-i did? cause you told me he is waiting for his dad so maybe i-i can be his dad for now. c-can't i?' smart Lisa ! not when you startled. I face palm my head in thoughts .

My soon to be wife face softens then she nods . She walk towards the couch and I follow her.

"still mad ?" I ask while following her .

"I'm not" she fake smile at me but I know she's still sad. I sit beside her meters away. I grab her one hand and hold it with both hands . She look at me still in confusion .

"hey! I don't know what to say but can you trust me?" she just stare at me looking confused .

I kissed the top of her hands and pull myself to get closer to her .

"I-i'm sorry if I maybe clingy sometimes I can't help it Jen . I always want you beside me . I always want to hug and kiss you. I am missing you even when we were together but --"
I deep sigh . I wipe away her tears that keeps rolling down her cheeks .

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked as I saw her widen her eyes and slightly smile genuinely .

"Please have a date with me tomo--" she cuts me off .

"Yes Lisa . I would love to" her smile is the death of me . How I wish I can propose to her today at this very moment but no . I can't ruin the plan .

"Okay Jen. Well there's one thing" her smile fades as she looking at me intently .

"Is it okay if I will wait for you at the restaurant? I can't pick up tomorrow cause I need to talk to my doctor" I lied .

Her face change into concern which kills me from lying . She cupped my face with her both hands .

"Is there something wrong ? You just got home." This is the one reason I love about Jennie Kim . She never fails to show how much she care for me than she cares for herself. How lucky I will be if she will say yes tomorrow .

"No baby. We will just discuss something about my do's and don'ts " I lied again and she smile as she nods .

"So meet me at 6 pm tomorrow ok? But I will send details for the address and I will go here before ill leave just to check you didn't change your mind " I chuckle and she slap me on the arm .

I kiss her on the forehead and I stand up . I picked up Kuma and kiss him too . I grab Jennie's hand and lead me to the door .

"So I guess I will take a rest now." She nods . I hug her with Kuma and she kiss me on the cheeks .

"Everything will be okay" I whispered and wave goodbye