My beautiful Rose

The sound of a baby crying put Bucky out of his thoughts as Joy filled his heart . This meant that his daughter was born and he couldn't be happier. He knocked lightly on the door as it opened showing his wife carrying a small blue eyed baby wrapped in a little pink blanket. He smiled at what he saw as he entered the room. He went to his wife and his newborn daughter. As his wife looked at him she saw tears of joy in his eyes she smiled and asked her husband "Would you like to hold her?" and saw him slightly nodding his head and gave the baby to her father."She's beautiful like you" he said smiling as his daughter grabbed his finger and played with it. "She's got your eyes" his wife said as tears weld up in her eyes.
"What are we going to name her?" She asked as she looked at her daughter's rosy cheeks."How about Rose?" Bucky asked and you could hear the joy in his voice.
"Yes I've aways liked the name Rose" she said as she looked at her daughter who had fallen asleep in her dad's arms .
"My beautiful Rose" Bucky said his voice now light as a whisper.

As the years went by Rose turned eight years old she was loved by each and every one of her friends and family. Her uncle Stevie aways played with her when he had time this little girl aways made him smile she was nice to everyone around her. She had made many friends and she had a best friend and just like her uncle her bestie was a victim of bullying but Rosie made sure to protect her she aways stuck by her side no matter what. Her friends were really grateful to have met such a wonderful person and everybody wonderd how she aways made everyone smile and she aways joked that it was her "superpower". Overall the first 8 years of her life were wonderful she had an amazing family that loved her and the best friends she could ask for but little did they know that all was going to change when the war started...