All stories have tragedies

As the years went by the war also started. And Rose was scared even though she didn't show it she was scared to lose what she had . Scared to lose her family scared to lose her friends. Bucky and his wife had to do something . His wife started working as nurse for the soldiers who got injured at war and Bucky was working while also trying to get in the army so our little Rose was left alone. She managed to convince her parents she would be fine alone so they wouldn't get worried but oh she wasn't fine she was anything but fine she was scanned to death and was sure she'd lose one of her loved ones and oh boy was she right but how she wished she wasn't right she'd do anything so she would be wrong. One rainy day while her mother was at work and her father was home taking care of his little girl someone was at the door. Rose went to open it hopping to se her mother on the other side but she wasn't expecting who she saw . It was someone from her mother's work . As the door opened the man saw a little girl with big blue eyes staring at him. The girl looked like she knew what was wrong. "Hey sweetie" the man greeted. "Can you please go get your daddy I have to tell him something" the man said sweetly as he bent down to her level to shake her hand. "Aright sir I'll go get him please wait here" the little girl said politely and walked out.
"Daddy there is someone at the door who needs to see you" Rose told her dad as Bucky stood up  walked to the door. As he saw the man he became concerned.
As they started to talk Rose came in eavesdropping on their conversation. "I'm sorry to inform you mr. Barnes but you wife has been killed on an attack from the Germans on the campground she worked in" the man said. As she heard that Rose dropped her teddy bear that her mom had given her the last time she saw her "Momma's dead?" She questioned as tears run down her cheeks Bucky closed the door and went to comfort his daughter."shh sweetheart it'll be ok it'll be ok" Bucky said as a tear ran down his cheek he knew he had to be strong for his daughter but he couldn't help but cry the love of his life was gone forever and he couldn't do anything to get her back. As the hours past and he put his daughter to sleep he was more determined than ever to win the war and avenge his wife for both his and his daughter's sakes .