A.Pirce

She woke up in a lab not know the place she tried to seat up but she failed and saw she was strapped on the table. She couldn't remember how she got there she couldn't remember who those people were she didn't even remember how she looked like everything felt strange everyone looked strange except for a guy with a metal arm she doesn't know why but he seemed familiar  his eyes felt familiar but she couldn't quite place how she knew him but she knew she did . She didn't know how long she was there for but she knew two things she knew she was an assassin called the frozen soldier and she knew that she was Ready to comply. A man came in and started and pressed a button and a machine she knew too well was placed on her head the memory wiper .As they placed a mouthguard on her she didn't complain. As the painful procedure started she didn't scream she was all too used to it.
The man seemed impressed that she didn't scream . Another man came in but this one she knew she knew him as Alexander Piece the man she'll never forget . "Soldier"
"Ready to comply" "you seem distracted what happened" he asked her Alaxender new how Bucky was her father and was frightened about what happened if they found out. " Nothing happened A I was just a little rusty you know being frozen isn't that comfy y'know." She said why did she call him A you might ask well let's just say a lot of people are afraid of her including piece but they still tortured her and wiped her but she was strapped on the table but know not so much. Bucky was wondering how they let her speak that way.
"You know A I still don't know how you let me speak that way to you because I've seen others if they try to speak that way they'd be tortured 10 times worst" Rose said like she was reading Bucky's mind
"Well it's because I love you like a daughter" Piece lied thinking if she ever found out the truth she'd spare his life.
"Ok A so do I need to go to my torture room now?" She asked shivering a little at the thought.
"Yes that's where you need to go now go on soldier" He said smiling
"Aright bye A and bye winter" she said to them she knew Bucky because she had gone on many missions with him