Dealing with a loss

I am just a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great

The death of rose had took a turn on each of the heroes. She had become a big part of their lives without knowing it. For some she had become a little sister for some she had become the highlight of their day and for some she had cured a pain that they thought they'd never forget. But one thing she had done the same for everyone she had taken a big part of their heart. Some were trying to forget but they couldn't some were trying to face the loss but they couldn't some were trying to hate her but they couldn't. Nobody could take away the pain from her loss had caused except for her. They all wished they had noticed the pain hiding behind Rose's smile they might have known what she was suffering but none Kew what was going on in her head noone knew that she was destroyed behind that laughter nobody saw her broken prices on the floor even when they were walking past them. Nobody saw the pain in her voice nor her eyes because she was just that good at hiding it. She was just that strong she had great strength that she didn't keep for long . Everyone had lost something  hydra lost their last asset Peter Pietro Wanda Natasha had all lost a little sister. Thor, Loki, Steve,Sam, Rohdie and Tony had all lost a part of their best day's  and Bucky had lost his daughter his daughter was gone again and this time he wouldn't see her again. All they had left was memories that they would cherish until that one sunny day...

You are just a fool for pretending that your loving me