That one sunny day

Ease your breath untie my hands release my neck if you ever can    you                             don't have to be like them

It's been a couple of days since Rose died. A couple of days since they found out about the mission a couple days of greef a couple days of blaming themselves a couple of days since they know who her parents are and as always a couple of days of complaints form the others to Tony for listening to music in the middle of the night listening to her songs. Every day was the same rainy day for all the avengers until that one sunny day.

That sunny day

Everyone was on the living room the whole tower was quiet until the AI's voice was heard echoing throughout the tower.
"Mr.Stark there's someone on the rooftop." The avengers looked at each other wondering who was on the roof and how they got there without any of the heroes noticing they even entered the tower.
"How the hell can someone enter my tower without any of us noticing" Tony said under his breath.
All the avengers agreed that they should all check who was up there.
As they all entered the elevator all that was on Bucky's mind was how he lost his daughter again he blamed himself for not saving her.
As the elevator doors opened none of the avengers expected to see the 13 year old girl who they had just witness die sitting on the rooftop looking at the view.
"R-Rose?" Peter's voice was heard
"Oh hey guys didn't even notice you came" Rose said getting up from her spot on the roof.
"H-h-how are you alive we saw you die?" Pietro said shoked just like the others to see the girl alive and well on the roof.
"Well I guess not hell nor heaven wanted me there so they let me live,' She said chuckling

But there's cars coming closer and I think there trying to run me over poisoning my food and putting drugs inside my water there's ghosts in my house and            I can taste blood in my mouth