Trivia

1) Rose was kinda based of myself but there are plenty of things that are different.
I think of rose as a blue/green eyed and brown haired girl where as for myself I'm a brown eyed black haired girl.

2)She was meant to have died and not come back the first time but hey I did that!

3)The god like figure is actually Rose. She's all the different versions of rose and she'll go through this w couple times until she becomes it. It's like a time loop and she aways ends up being who greeted her that day.

4)Rose was actually meant to be in a mental hospital and this was all her imagination but I scraped that idea.

5)Bucky was supposed to die in the last chapter by suicide and join his dead family but I decided I wouldn't kill him.

6)I actually had Rose fight Bucky in the draft for the chapter "So.. she's good) and she would almost kill Bucky and breakdown and tell them everything.

7) in one of the drafts for the chapter "gone with the wind" who I'd actually call "That's a little Supernatural" I had a crossover between Rose's universe and the universe from the show Supernatural since in both of those fandoms there is a multiverse.

8)Rose would have had a guardian angel if I ever did that crossover chapter. But I scraped that idea when I introduced the "God is a version of Rose"idea

9)Rose would travel into our universe in one of the chapters where she would get stuck here for a while.

10)I actually wanted to rewrite this whole book but I don't have the time.

Selfpromo

Hi yeha I sneaked a lil self promo here Oki sooooo.....
If you watch Supernatural I've got a whole series goin and I think you'll like it if you watch the show Supernatural.
They are like "Dean's daughter" "Sam's daughter" "Castiel's daughter" so you'll probably like em.
So go check em out read em vote em love em have fun I'll leave ya to it.

Baiiii

E.h

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 ✧ 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝚅 𝙴 𝙻 🎉