Would they ever know ?

______Before_Rose_Came__

"So tell me what you want Nicky" Tony teased.
"Sit down stark we don't have time for silly jokes" Fury told him and shot him a 'your going to die if you don't sit down' look leaving Tony a little frightened he sat down.
"Aright after losing the winter soldier hydra has had another soldier do their dirty work for them. They call her them the Frozen Soldier they have made half a dozen assassinations in the past two years. All the victims had burn marks on them and a hole on their chest which wasn't made by a knife axe or any kind of weapon. I'm afraid they might be an enhanced." Fury said to his team which he was very proud of but talking about this assassin made him sick to his stomach.
"And your telling us this why,?" Tony asked.
"Because their next target are the avengers." Fury said looking at all of them with his one good eye he didn't know what he would do without those dumbasses they have found a way to his heart and they won't get out no matter how hard he tried but he was more worried about what would happen if earth lost their mightiest heroes it would lose their guardian angels and leave them crumple down from its next threat.

_____While_Rose_was_in_her_room___

"So we have a kid to help now" Bruce sighed.
"Oh come on she wasn't so bad poor thing got experimented when she was only 4 imagine what she's gone through." Natasha said
"Plus she was funny and sarcastic I think we're going to be best friends" Tony said.
"And she was such a great singer I don't know how she's embarrassed of it" Sam spoke.
"I've been saying that to her for years but she won't tell me why" Peter said
"Plus she has cool powers" Pietro said "Oh come on your just saying that because she has almost the same powers as you" Tony said
"Hey Buck you've been pretty quiet what's going on on that head of yours?" Natasha asked when she noticed Bucky wasn't talking since Rose came.
"It's just that she reminded me of my daughter" Bucky said as a tear ran down his cheek.
"Rose was his daughters name" Steve said.
"I'm sorry Buck"Nat said "Did she grow old?" Natasha asked.
"No she was presumed dead after Bucky died but they never found her" Steve said.
"Oh" Nat said. As she looked at Bucky his head was flashing with memories of his daughter hand the thoughts that he had about her ever since he got the first flashback of her . oh how he missed his daughter if you could see how sad he was when he found out she was gone when his joy was gone you would cry too . The thing Bucky didn't know was that he had just seen his daughter that he had just seen her smile and that he had just heard her sing that he had his daughter Infront of him but couldn't hug her he couldn't let her know he was not letting go of her this time that he was still looking for her that he was her family that he would keep her safe from every danger that there is but would Bucky soon find out that his little girl was alive and well and was out to kill him. Would Rose ever know that if she succeeded she'd have the blood of her beloved father on her hands would his screams haunt her forever would she get bits of her memory back or would she stay that blank paper that she had become?