But why does this one have two?

Rose knew she had to be strong for her father so she tried to cheer him up when he thought about her mother and she did have success because like I said that's her superpower she aways makes people smile. When she found out her father became a soldier and was fighting in the war she felt a mix of fellengs concern, saddens and she was scared to lose her father too but she was also happy and proud not only for him but for her mother. Because as she later found out her mother died by protecting a little girl who had accidentally come to the campground she was also proud of her father because she knew they'd end up winning and saving a lot of people but she still was scared of losing him.
When she found out her uncle Stevie had also become a soldier she was both shoked and happy. She didn't know how he got accepted from his medical condition but she was happy and proud of he Because she aways knew he'd make it but now all she focuses on was wait for them to come home waiting for her only family to come home.
____________________
While Bucky was holding on that train for dear life trying to reach Steve he realised he wasn't going to make it so he said "Listen Steve I'm not going to make it I know that but please make sure rose gets that letter on my desk please take care of her while I'm gone and tell her that I love her please promise me that" Steve had tears in his eyes and so did his best friend "Hey don't say that your going to make it I know that" "Promise me" Bucky said as Steve nodded his head "I promise" Then Bucky fell to his death Steve went to Bucky's room and saw the letter on his desk. And he did as he promised him he made sure that letter went to Rose.
___________________________
As Rose enterd the House she saw a letter on the ground she picked it up and started reading.

My dear Rose

If you are reading this letter it means that I'm up in the sky  but I want you to know that .You helped me fight when I was giving in. You you made me laugh when I was losing it. You were the reason why I was still hanging on the reason my head was staying above the water and if I had the moon I would give it to you  I would give my life for you. Just know that I love you and I'll aways be with you in your heart I'll think of you when I give my last breath.

Your father
Bucky.

When Rose finished that letter tears feel down her cheeks. She had lost her father . But she didn't feel like she had lost him she felt like she had lost her life. She always knew stories had tragedies but why did this one have two? She felt dead so what did she do you might ask well she ran she ran as far away as possible she didn't know where she was going so she let her feet take the wheel . She didn't realize but by nighttime she was still running until she felt tiered. So she sat down to go to sleep.