Search for Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds Story) Ch.17

Asia's POV

"Please no! Dont give me the shot!!" Mr.Peters cried. His wife, Mrs.Peters was trying to calm him down and I honestly didn't know what to do. He had to get a vaccine for the flu since it was Flu season and he was terrified of needles. Worst thing ever right?

"Honey you need the shot otherwise you'll get sick." his wife tried coaxing him but it wasn't working. She gave me a helpless but apologetic look and I smiled lightly.

"Sir please, this will be painless and quick and you can be up and out of here." I said. I was honestly about ready to tear my hair out from this guy. I've had worst patients but they eventually cooperate. This guy wasn't. I was terrified of needles once in my life but I got over it. After about twenty minutes two other nurses came in and they shooed me out of the room. So much for doing my job. I grabbed the next chart only for it to be slammed back down onto the desk. I looked up to see my boss.

"Oh, hello Dr. Peterson." I said smiling. "Is something wrong?" I asked referring to her slamming my next patient's chart down. She shook her head.

"No but I heard of the incident from last month. How are you doing with that?" the question took me back.

"I'm..I"m doing fine. Thank you for asking." I said smiling lightly. My boss smiled at me as well.

"I heard your husband is away on a business trip?" she started to nose into my business but what else was there to do at work? I chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Yes he's on a case." I replied while organizing a bunch of files together. Mrs.Peterson nodded before mildly saying,

"Take the rest of the day off Dr.Reid." she said. I looked at her strangely.

"But, why Mrs.Peterson? I dont need the time off." she cut me off.

"It'll do you some good." she said smiling before walking away. I furrowed my brow in thought before shrugging, gathering up my things and checking out for the day.

Summer's POV

I was babysitting with Morgan and Annabelle was watching TV. She seemed perfectly fine and nothing was ruining our day so far. Morgan turned to me with a smirk. I laughed.

"What? You're giving me that smirk of yours." I chuckled. He chuckled back.

"Asia told me that you think FBI agents didnt have a sense of humor. Did I or did I not prove you wrong?" he asked. I rolled my eyes knowing where this was going.

"Okay, okay maybe I was wrong. Asia's married to a genius and I'm dating a flirt. So what?" I pointed out making him chuckle and wrap his arm around my shoulder. He may have had that flirty like relationship with Garcia but it didn't really bother me. Garcia was nice. I had met her a couple of times enough to like and be friends with her.

"So you're dating an FBI agent." he pointed out bluntly. I hated when he was blunt with things but he always proved a point that way. I sighed with a smile on my face. Just then Annabelle came trotting up to us. I looked at her with a smile as did Morgan.

"I'm hungry." she proceeded to say. I chuckled.

"I'll make you something to eat while Uncle Morgan watches and plays with you." I said going off to the kitchen. I started to go to the kitchen and make Annabelle a PB&J while Derek played with Annabelle.

"What's it like to be an FBI agent?" she asked curiousity beaming in her eyes. Morgan chuckled and smiled down at her.

"You get to fight off bad guys and save the day. Everyone depends on you," he said pointing at Annabelle, "To be the hero." Annabelle grinned and put her hand into a gun like shape. She started to make gun shot like noises. It was cute I chuckled.

"I'm the hero!" she chimed and giggled. Derek smiled before picking her up and lifting her onto his shoulders.

"Your the hero! Alriight!" Derek playfully cheered with her. Right as I was about done finishing up her food the door opened. Asia walked in from work and I raised an eyebrow as did Derek.

"Someone's home early." Morgan said putting down Annabelle who raced over to her.

"Mommy!" she squealed and Asia let out a surprised sound but engulfed her in a hug. She chuckled and smiled at me.

"My boss told me to go home." Asia said with a nonchalant shrug. I huffed at my best friend before Annabelle went over to eat her sandwhich/lunch.

"Are you serious? She never tells me to just go home. I wish it was like that for me." I playfully whined with her. Asia laughed as she put down her things and leaned against the countertop.

"Well you aren't going through the things I'm going through. She understands." Asia smirked and Derek laughed lightly. I snorted before looking over at Asia's face.

"Are you still worried about your boy genius?" I asked making her face fall a little.

"I'm trying not to." she said lightly as she glanced over at Annabelle. I knew Asia for the past month was trying not to worry about Spencer too much for her sake of Annabelle. One time we'd been out and Annabelle asked when he was coming home. Asia made up an excuse that he'd be home soon and Annabelle only shrugged it away. But she was smarter then that. She knew something was wrong.

"I really want Spence to come home," Asia muttered. Derek smiled lightly.

"He will come home Asia. He's got an IQ of 187. He's gonna make it home." it made Asia smile a little but I knew she was still worried.

"Dont worry too much about Reidster. He'll be fine." I tried reassurring her. Asia only nodded. She was so stubborn. After talking and discussing plans for the rest of the day, Derek and I decided to leave Asia and Annabelle for the day to themselves.

"You sure you're gonna be alright?" Derek asked Asia. Asia smiled light heartedly.

"I'll be fine. You two go have fun." she threw us a wink making me blush and Derek smirk.

"C'mon let's go." I whined making her laugh and Derek pull me out of the door.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter wasn't the best. I promise I'll make the next chapter a little more better. If anyone has any ideas for the story feel free to share.