Not a chapter but still important!

I hate to put an update smack dab in the middle of a story like this but I'm doing so anyway.
I'm not canceling the story or anything, don't worry. However, this story will be coming to a close soon due to the events that will happen in the story.
There will be somewhere between 7 - 16 more chapters and will continue to be just as long.
  BUT, this does not mean that the Spider-Man story will be over. Just this book.
I've decided that after this book, there will even be a second book.
I'm not sure when that will be out though. It could be weeks, months, or maybe even on this book's release date anniversary that I start the journey of the second book.
  I will also be working on other stories that I've previewed that are on hold until this story is over such as "Dystopia" which is also a Jungkook X Reader, "Ghost of You" which is a Han Jisung X Reader, and my Stray Kids imagines book.
  There are also other works that I can't talk about just yet because they are surprises.
I hope that after this book is over, you will continue to support me, my stories, and keep an eye out for the second book but for now please enjoy the rest of the story.
This isn't a bad thing, it's just information I feel that the reader should know.
You should also be aware that even though the story is based off Spider-Man, it is a different story than Spider-Man's original setup. While some of my stories may not be about this, they all are connected in some way. Don't look or think too hard but even the smallest events or things said have a lot of influence and connection. I may not be Marvel but there is a "sugakookieuniverse" per say. All books except for my imagine books have some sort of connection. Not all the books are connected to EACH OTHER but are connected to at least one other story while some take place in a alternate universe, timeline that hasn't happened yet, or even the same time in the sugakookieuniverse.
Make sure to stay up to date on my message board where updates and maybe even secrets will be revealed as one will be revealed today!
Here is an idea of what Book 2 is sort of about but this may not be the cover art of choice in the end.

Make sure to stay up to date on my message board where updates and maybe even secrets will be revealed as one will be revealed today!Here is an idea of what Book 2 is sort of about but this may not be the cover art of choice in the end

Lots of things are to come friends. Maybe, even small details in stories by other authors. So stay tuned but remember everything, even the oddest of details matter.
~ sugakookiesbrat 🐰