Chapter 18: What's Up Danger, Pt. 2

Jungkook could win. He just knew he could. Even with being bloodied and bruised, the adrenaline rush he was feeling surged through his body. His friends and random people cheering and hoping for Spider-man to get up and win this fight. So instead of being slumped onto the floor, that's exactly what he did. He got up and decided he was going to win this fight.
   "I'll tell you what." Jungkook smirked underneath his mask, "You may have taken away my childhood and my family, but you will never take away the person that you've made me. "
  "Oh, yeah? And what might that be?" Venom hissed.
   "A person who doesn't know how to give up the fight. Even when I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place."
  With that, he landed a punch to the creature in front of him. Blow after blow, giving Venom a world of pain just as Venom had given him his whole life. Even with being father and son, all that flashed were the events between them that had made them enemies in the first place.
   Jeon Industries, the death of his mother, Mr. Lee's death, his brother's suicide, and most of all, Yoongi hyung. Those things alone are what brought them this close together but oh so far apart. That is what brought the flaming rage that he felt into his heart.
    Punch after punch after punch, the fight was slowly coming to an end and it was clear who was winning.
   Jungkook had a plan to win for good though. He was unsure of how it would go because of the symbiote shielding his father's body. It could either kill his father entirely, or just leave him severely injured. So he tried it, he pushed his father off the roof and swung himself down as well (with his webs).
    "Er... I suppose I should ask if you're okay. " Jungkook kneeled down, checking his pulse. Luckily, he was still breathing.
  Distracted, Jungkook didn't notice the symbiote leaving it's host's body to lunge at him. He only noticed when he had seen a jar close right in front of his face.
    "You got 'em, Kook." Namjoon smiled at the man in the suit. "It's over, now."
  "What a relief." Jungkook smiled underneath his mask, the world spinning around him. "I couldn't have done it without you guys."
  Hearing the faint sound of police sirens and ambulance wails, Jungkook slowly lost the last bit of consciousness that he had held onto.