Chapter 4

Jorge ~
As I woke up, I knew I wasn't in a bedroom it was the sofa as I looked beside me I saw Tini, when I looked at her I could hear her sniffling like she was crying I leaned over her to see if she was okay.

Jorge: *Leaning over her* Baby, what's wrong? why are you crying?

Tini: It was just a dream.

Jorge: *Wiping away her tears* Aww, baby why are you getting upset over a dream?

Tini: Because it felt real, I want it to be real.

Jorge: What do you want to be real?

Tini: Us.

Jorge: We are a real baby.

Tini: No, Jorge it doesn't feel real.

Jorge: Shh, baby don't cry, come here.

Tini crawled into my arms and rested her head on my bare chest, she calmed down after a while, until my phone woke us up, I leaned over to grab my phone off the table.

Phone conversation.

Jorge: *Stroking Tini's head* Hello?

Samuel: Jorge, where are you?

Jorge: Uh, I'm shopping with Stephie why?

Samuel: What? But do we have filming today?

Jorge: Oh, damn, I'll be there soon.

Samuel: Also have you seen Tini?

Jorge: No, she's not with me. *Winking at her*

Samuel: Well, she might be at home because she's not here, so I thought she'd be here, but she's not.

Jorge: I'll ring her and if I find her I'll give her a lift.

Samuel: Okay.

As I put the phone down Tini got on top of me and started kissing me in between kisses I was talking to her which she hated.

Jorge: Baby we have filming.

Tini: I don't want to go because I only can touch Leon, not Jorge.

Jorge: Aww baby, we have tonight, how about tonight we go out for dinner hmm?

Tini: Like a date?

Jorge: of course. No cameras, no Leon and Violetta just Jorge and Martina.

Tini: Okay, where are we going Mr Jorge Blanco?

Jorge: *pokes her nose* You just be ready for 8 pm and let me deal with the rest.

Tini: Fine, I'm looking forward to it.

Jorge: Good, but now we have to get up because we're late for filming.

Tini got off me and went into the bedroom to get dressed, she threw my shirt at me and I couldn't wear it because it had her perfume all over it. When we go in the car, I dropped by my house to get a spare top where I was topless and Tini didn't like me showing my body to the world where she would get jealous.