Chapter 12

Martina ~
I never thought I would be back in the hospital, but fortunately, it's not me this time it's Jorge all because of Pablo once again. I hate him so much right now for putting the love of my life in surgery, I don't understand why this is happening to us. What has Pablo got against us? We were having such a great weekend in our romantic lodge until we met his complices and I got taken to the hospital and now we are filming in Madrid where that daredevil lives and now Jorge is here suffering.

We were having such a good time here me and Jorge you know enjoying sex a lot and just being us without the camera on us all the time, but now I'm waiting for a doctor to tell me how Jorge is.

Lodovica: I don't understand what's going on.

Tini: Nor me, basically I came out of the shower and I thought Jorge was asleep until I couldn't feel him breathing and I got scared.

Lodovica: Wait, he wasn't breathing when you cuddled him

Doctor: Tini? Ah, I have some bad news.

Tini: Oh no...

Doctor: I'm sorry, but Jorge is in a coma like you were and I don't think he is going to wake up soon.

Tini: No, he has to wake up, I can't live without him.

Doctors: I'm sorry we are doing everything we possibly can to wake him but right now he has the machine to help him breathe where he suffered into his chest. Has anyone put anything in his system or anything that he has been drinking?

Lodovica: Maybe Pablo put it in his body when he hit him?

Tini: How could he though because he didn't have anything on him?

Lodovica: Where in his chest did you find it?

Doctor: Near his heart.

Tini: *Shakes in shock* Oh my god, I can't lose him Lodovica.

Lodovica: Thank you, doctor, shh Tini he's going to survive this do you know why?

I shook my head, at her while tears were rolling down my cheeks, I can't lose Jorge.

Lodovica: Because he loves you and he isn't ready to leave you yet.

Doctor: You can go and see him now.

Lodovico: Do you want me to come with you?

Tini: Umm, no is it okay if I see him on my own for a bit and then you can come in?

Lodovica: Course, I'll call the guys and Martin.

Tini: Okay.

I started talking to him why do I feel so lost? I've been in his position now I know how he felt when I was here fighting for my life

Tini: Hi, my love you look so peaceful sleeping, everyone is worried about you back at home, but I'm scared to death that I'm going to lose you because I can't live without you Jorge, it's like I can't breathe just remember Jorge you can't sleep f...

Tini: Hi, my love you look so peaceful sleeping, everyone is worried about you back at home, but I'm scared to death that I'm going to lose you because I can't live without you Jorge, it's like I can't breathe just remember Jorge you can't sleep forever. I will be right here until you wake, I'm not going to lose you ever.

While I was enjoying the quiet I could hear a girl's voice shouting through the corridor, when the door swung open I saw Stephie rushing to Jorge's side and cuddling him with red eyes from crying.

Stephie: *Cuddling his chest* Oh, Jorge if you were with me this wouldn't have happened.

Tini: What are you doing here Stephie? Jorge is no longer your boyfriend.

Stephie: *Turns towards Tini* No, he isn't, if he was he wouldn't be in this joint.

Lodovica: Stephie, it was an accident.

Stephie: Oh? If it was an accident why isn't he awake hmm?

I couldn't say anything but get upset because Stephie was right if this was an accident he would be awake not in a coma.

Lodovica: How do you know he isn't just sleeping?

Lodovica winked at me to test Stephie about what she knows which made Stephie hesitate.

Stephie: *Hesitates* Well, I... made the doctors tell me what happened.

Lodovica: How did you manage that?

Stephie: Never mind how I got information out of the doctors you weren't going to tell me.

Tini: More frankly how did you know we were in Madrid's hospital?

Stephie: I got Ruggero to tell me since I'm best friends with his girlfriend.

T/L: Candelaria?

Stephie: Exactly, and even though Jorge is my ex-boyfriend he's still special to me you know we did have a long relationship.

Tini: I understand, and you have every right to be here.

Lodovica: *Whispers in her ear* What? No, she doesn't your Jorge's girlfriend you have more right to be here than her.

I looked at Stephie holding Jorge's hand as if he was her boyfriend which made Lodovica nudge me to stop her.

Tini: Uh... What do you think you're doing?

Stephie: Umm, showing some decency by comforting him more than you are doing.

Tini: Well, as he would say to you back the hell away from my boyfriend.

Stephie: You have no right to talk to me like that.

Tini: But, that's the thing Stephie I have more rights than you because he and I are... *Thinking* we are...

Stephie: Are what?

Tini: We are Engaged, we're getting married.

S/L: YOU ARE!!!!

Tini: *Looking at Lodovica* Yes we are, why are you so surprised? we love each other.

Stephie: If you're engaged then where's your ring?

Tini: We are going to get a ring together.

Stephie: *Looking at Jorge* I can't believe you proposed to that fool, all the times we planned to get married instead of planning a future with her.

After some time passed, Stephie and Lodovica left long after, I was on my own with Jorge I couldn't help but sit on the sofa and watch him sleep as I laid on the pillow that was on the sofa I fell asleep long after.

A/N

Thank you for reading...