Mysterious Guest

If my name were Bobby,

Would you ask about my hobbies?

Or if my name were Judas,

Would you ask me what my mood is?

I laugh, I cry, I love, I hate

I do so much more than detonate

Think about it

After he finished reading his poem, Bomb looked away from the paper he was holding and looked at everyone else.

"That was beautiful," Matilda complimented with a sniffle. "You're going to make me cry!" Small tears could be seen forming in her eyes.

"I like it too!" Luna agreed.

"Yeah, that was some real clever symbolism," Red deadpanned.

Matilda clapped her wings together. "Okay, who would like to go next?" Chuck raised his wing, but Matilda called on Luna instead.

I wish there was a day

Where I'd be free from pain.

No one would hate me

And they'll love me

Like their own queen.

So let me have a time

Where everything is fine

Welcome to my life

"Very interesting," Matilda commented. "Just know that we don't hate you. Anyway, who's next?"

Once again, Chuck raised his wing, consistently waving it around, really wanting to be called on, only to get ignored again.

"How about you, Red?" Matilda requested.

"I don't have a poem," Red said casually as if it was no big deal.

"Why not?" Matilda inquired.

"Because...I didn't write one," Red replied with a sharper tone.

"And is there a reason?" The anger in Matilda's voice was beginning to show, but she managed to keep it at a minimum level.

"Well, you know," Red began, "I was gonna do it, but then I thought about it and I realized, 'Oh, this is a huge waste of my time!' So I didn't do it."

Luna let out a snicker while Matilda's anger seemed to boil.

"Okay, deep breath," she told herself. After calming herself down, she spoke again. "And we're back in the now. Chuck! You've had your hand up the whole time."

Wow, it's like she was ignoring him on purpose.

To everyone's surprise, Chuck dashed right out of the house and was back within just two seconds, holding a large object with a blanket over it. "My poem is about a hate crime," he noted, taking the blanket off to reveal what was under it. It was the dummy Luna had seen the previous day upon entry to Matilda's house. However, it now appeared to be heavily beaten up.

What, oh what did I make you of?

I made you out of love

But wait, too late!

Now I see your fate

Some very troubled somebody

Destroyed you out of hate.