Chapter 3

No one's

Waves of laughter that were under the bleachers were two students who were skipping class. They were BamBam and Ten. Both famous basketball players. They are in the same team as Lisa and Sehun but they never liked Sehun.

They became closer day by day. Lisa sometimes forgot to buy Jennie gifts due to Bam and Ten.

BamBam and Ten knew about the courting thing, and when Jennie kept rejecting Lisa's gift, there will be BamBam and Ten cheering her up.

Sometimes, BamBam and Ten are the ones who will be eating the chocolate that is rejected by Jennie

Days after weeks after months and they had become the most famous trio in the school.

Other students were shocked at how they became so close.

'Thai Trio' is what the students call them.

Lisa had become the heartthrob, all girls and boys came running after her. Jennie and Sehun started dating by then because Lisa wasn't paying attention to Jennie anymore.

Lisa's love and care for Jennie never faded. Even though she had received letters with perfume sprayed on it, expensive gifts, and homemade dishes from other people.

'The Thai Trio' or the three T's are now hanging out in the coffee shop. Lisa's back is facing the entrance while the two boys sat opposite her.

They were heating a conversation about Sehun making out with the cheerleaders and how brave Lisa was to expose Sehun in front of the class and getting suspended for it.

"I wasn't lying though!" Lisa laughed. "We know that!" BamBam and Ten laughed.

BamBam and Ten suddenly stopped laughing.

BamBam started giving weird hand gestures to make Lisa look behind her, and as soon as she did, she saw cold cat eyes looking at her.

It was Jennie

"Go to her!" BamBam whispered. Lisa turned around facing the boys and shook her head. "Let her come," and with that, she heard someone cleared her throat.

Lisa turned around and again she saw the cold cat eyes. "Hm? What's up? Wanna have a sit?" Jennie shook her head.

"Let's talk," Jennie said coldly. Lisa looked at the two boys. "You can just sit here and talk to her-"

"Privately,"

"Ok, geez,"

Lisa moves to another table which was a bit further than the boys.

"What do you think they are gonna talk about?"

"I don't know Bam, maybe relationship status. Or some other shits," Ten replied, playing with his phone.

"Switch your phone on and play Mobile Legend with me," Ten said again.

"Ok!" BamBam replied.

—————

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to break up,"

"We weren't even together,"

"You're so stupid. I want you to stop courting me,"

"That's not considered breaking up. Who's stupid now?" Lisa replied sassily.

"When did you start talking back to me?"

"Isn't that how conversation works?"

"And yeah, that's about it,"

Jennie was about to stand up and walk away. But she stopped until she felt a warm hand touched her wrist.

"It's him, right?"

Jennie turned around and sat back down.

"Who?"

"Don't act stupid Jennie Kim. It's him, right?" Lisa asked coldly. Her tone was starting to get shaky.

"What if I say, yes, it's him, so what about him?"

"I knew it,"

"You knew, so why didn't you stop?"

"Because my love and care for you never faded. You never allowed me to even try courting you. It's like, you said yes to me courting you is just because you want people to know that I'm chasing and going crazy over you, you made me feel like I'm a fool, " As soon as Lisa said that, Jennie was shocked.

"Did I ever made your heart flutter? Did I ever make you blush? Did I ever make those butterflies fly inside your stomach? No, right? Cause I am just a fool. A fool for you Jennie Kim," Lisa continued.

And with that Lisa left. BamBam and Ten followed her from behind. Carrying her belongings. Jennie sat there looking dumbfounded.

"Lisa is amazing,"

"You better shut up, Ten,"

Not much angst like I said right? I'll improve! Here's the chapter yall had been waiting for tho.