Chapter 5

T E N

I kind of felt bad for Lisa. I can't imagine how she can still laugh with us after THAT shit happened.

How could Jennie do that? I love Lisa. Of course as a best friend, and yes I couldn't take things seriously but seeing Lisa hurt and trying to cover it with touches of laughter and smiles breaks my heart.

We are hanging out under the bleachers, talking about video games and when we could do sleepovers.

I and BamBam tried not to bring up whatever happened to her.

The teachers didn't care about us. We don't know why. But, it's the chance where we could be together more often. We are laughing. I stopped laughing when I saw Jennie and two other friends.

Didn't know she got friends.

BamBam and Lisa are still talking, my eyes already met hers. She came and cleared her throat. "Lis," I called Lisa and pointing out my finger.

Lisa turned around and saw Jennie.

"You gave up huh?" Jennie asked. Of course, she did. You are the one who asks her to, stupid shit.

"What are you talking about?" Lisa replied bravely.

I hate this shit. It's starting again. The drama. Lisa didn't completely move on. She tried. But she can't.

"You both boys, get the hell out of my face," she said referring to us. BamBam pushes my shoulder lightly motioning I and him to 'get the hell out of her face'

"Stay," Lisa commanded us.

"Leave,"

"Stay!"

"Leave!"

"Shut up ok? We'll leave," BamBam said.

We were about to get up when Lisa called us both. She asked us to stay, and so we did. "What do you want? I'm tired, and what are you even doing here though? Aren't you suppose to be a good student and stay in class?"

"We need to talk,"

"There's nothing to talk about,"

I and BamBam just watched them. I wish we had gone out. The two girls behind Jennie is cute.

"Bam," I whispered. He was playing with his phone. He looked up and saw me smiling. "What?"

"Don't you think the girl behind Jennie is cute? They are like us, just watching Lisa and Jennie making drama," I confessed to BamBam. "Please, stop. You are going to end up breaking their heart, trust me,"

"I'm not like other guys, BamBam,"

"Excuse me? You broke up with at least MORE than 5 girls this year," he whispered emphasizing the word 'more'

"Tell me you think they are cute too," I point out. "Don't point, idiot. She'll notice!" BamBam whispered a little bit louder, which made all the girls looked at us. "What have you done," I whispered.

"What are you guys talking about?" The girl that I was talking about said. Oh shit. I blushed madly.

"N-Nothing," I giggled nervously. "Don't lie," she said again.

"I-I'm not lying," I stuttered. Great. "Clearly," she said. Oh my god. I need to know her name.

L I S A

Jennie told me to continue courting her. Although she knew that I had moved on.

Clearly

Ten told me that he liked one of the girls behind Jennie. Nayeon, I believe that's her name. But, I can't trust Ten. Like I said. He never takes things seriously. I'm just scared that Nayeon would be broken after only a week of dating.

Oh, and I said no to courting Jennie again. I don't want my heart to be broken again.

We are now hanging out at Ten's house. To be honest, he's the richest among us, the kindest, the nicest. He's a friend anyone could ask for, just that...

yea, you guessed it.

He doesn't take things seriously.

While we were playing basketball behind his house, yes, he also has a basketball court, my phone rang.

Jen

Hah! I changed her contact number! I still save her number because I'm not that kinda piece of shit who deletes someone's number after a fight.

I answered the call and she starts talking.

"Lis, can we talk? Coffee shop behind the school,"

"Ok?"

I hang up. "Guys! I have to meet Jennie!"

"You still meet her after what she did to you? You are an idiot Lisa," BamBam stopped playing and walked over to me.

"What?" I questioned. Nothing seems to be wrong, completely nothing.

"She broke you, and you are still going after her?" Ten replied. When did he?

"I don't understand. What is wrong with you? She broke you into pieces. You tried to cover it up but that doesn't work, Lis." Ten said in one breath. He's mad.

"We know that you're broken. Your forcing yourself to smile and laugh in front of us. We are trying not to make you break again. We want you to be happy," He added which Bam sob a little.

"Now, you can fucking go, I swear if u come back and saying that she hurt you again, she won't see the sunlight tomorrow morning," Ten said.

I kind of felt bad. But I got an instinct that I should go.

I sighed.

Here you guys go! Is this long enough? I hope it is. Next chapter will be updated, later. (If I'm not lazy)